Coming Soon...?

I pick up my pen and bring the nib to the paper, preparing to write a long and grueling battle scene where the villains almost win, but a force jerks me t

Arthur's POV:

"It's about time you showed up." The snobbish character...snobbed, opening his closet door wide, exposing the rows and rows of expensive and designer suits. "I need you to help me get with Natasha. She's going out on a date with Hector tonight, and I need something extra to help me get with her."

Are you implying murder? Because I can't do that to one of the main pro-

"DID I ASK?" He snaps, turning to somehow stare at me directly in the eye. "If murder will help me get with Nat, then do it."

B-but Arthur, I can't! I've got plans for Hector! He's going to be one of the major assets in h-

"Violet." Aaron's voice turns dangerous a-and a purple ball of yarn threaded with blue appears in h-his hand. "Don't make me use this again."

Sighing, I rub my face with one hand and clutch at my hair with the other. Fine! Fine, I'll do it!

Arthur smirked and squeezed the ball o-of ya

yarn in h-his hands a-a-and hu-ums t-thoughtf-fully. "Hm, if there's a battle, why don't you insert me in his place?" He suddenly g-gasps as his b-blue eyes light u-up with an idea. "Better yet, completely erase him and insert me in his place!"

I take a shuddering breath and think to myself, Oh gods, what have I done? What have I created?