Suicide Bridge

I moved to LA with my best friends Sam, Colby and my brother Jake we started a youtube channel called Webber Twins and Sam and Colby also had a youtube channel...
A 1 year later...
We moved in a huge mansion with Corey, Elton ,Devyn and Aaron we were having fun..
Elton: Hey guys who wants to go to Suicide Bridge??
Corey: No way bro
Elton:You're coming no matter what
Corey: Okay but im not playing the Ouija Board
Elton: Okay finee... What about you Jade?
Jade:What?
Elton: Wanna go to Suicide Bridge?
Jade: Will i die?
Elton:I cant promise you that...
Jade:Umm...
Elton: Come on it's gonna be fun. Sam,Colby,Corey and Amanda are coming too.
Jade:Ughh okay finee but if something bad happens we will leave right?
Elton:Yeah
Jade:Promise?
Elton:Promise.
One hour later...
Elton:You guys ready?
Sam:Colbys not here yet.
Jade:Colby hurry its getting late!
I see Colby run downstairs and we are ready to go...
We parked the car and we met up with Amanda (Eltons girlfriend) We were walking down to the path that leads to the bottom of the bridge. The guys were making jokes and Amanda and I were just talking.We were behing the guys. All of a sudden Colby slowed down. He was next to me and Amanda caught up with the guys.
Colby: Are you sure you wanna go down there? Its really creepy.
Jade:Colby Ive been here a million times im fine
Why was he so protective of me?
He nodded and we walked together. We caught up with the group. All of them were laughing. Amanda looked at me and winked. What was that supposed to mean?
I told her i liked Colby but i dont know why she thought something happened... I mean he just asked if i wanna go down there...
A few minutes later...
We made it to the spot and where we put the ouija board on Corey didn't wanna play so he told us what to do but before we played it Sam noticed blood on the board everyone started panicking and we didnt know how it happened but out of no where...
Elton: Guys i think i know how that happened.
He said holding his thumb with blood on it...
Jade:How the fuck did you even cut yourself??!
Elton: I dont know. But what would you say to curse the ouija board?
Sam: Nothing you wouldn't!!
Elton took his bloody thumb and made a cross on the board while saying: I give you blood you give us answers..
Jade: Elton I hate you!