Elliot x Reader

A/n- Art is not mine, credit to original owner

It was just another normal day in Stardew Valley for Elliot. It was a beautiful Friday afternoon as he exited his cabin and made his way down to the docks by Willy's House. As he walked Elliot looked to the sky as he pondered to himself. He had been having some difficulty writing his story but a visit recently from you helped his creativity flow. Whenever you were in his company he realized that your presence always eased his mind and any suggestions you made inspired him to write more. Reaching the end of the dock, Elliot sat down on a bench and pulled out his note book. Pulling out a pencil from his pocket, Elliot flipped through his book till he found his spot where he had previously stopped writing and continued on with his story. After an hour or so of writing, Elliot stood up to stretch. He carefully placed his book and pencil back into his jacket and stepped towards the edge of the dock. The cool sea breeze blew through his long hair.  Just as Elliot was about to return to his spot on the bench, he noticed something in the water. At first, he thought it was just the moving of the water but soon realized that something else was causing a disturbance in the water. Soon small bubbles began floating up to the surface. Elliot stood frozen as the bubbles became larger and larger before a hand suddenly broke through the water's surface. Without thinking Elliot flattened himself on the dock and grabbed the hand sticking out of the water and pulled. Up and over the edge of the dock came a person in scuba gear. Elliot sat up on his butt and stared at the person in front of him. At first he didn't recognize who it was before the person took off their goggles and swim gear. E/C eyes looked back at Elliot when they removed their goggles.

"Oh hey Elliot uh thanks for the hand!" You said still slightly surprised you had been pulled out of the water.

"Oh uh yes hello Y/n, you're welcome" Elliot stuttered out.

You both sat there in silence before you spoke up again.

"So what are you doing down here by the docks Elliot?" You asked as you moved your legs around so you were siting with your legs crossed.

"I come down to the docks to get inspiration for my book and sometimes write," Elliot answered, "What about you? I see you've got scuba gear, did you find anything interesting?"

"Mostly shells," You chuckled, "I did find this really pretty rainbow shell though." You said as you pulled said shell out of your diving bag.

Pretty was an understatement. The overall color of the shell was blue but when the sun hit it, all the colors of the rainbow shined off of it.

"You are very beautiful." Elliot said in awe

"What?" You asked turning red.

"I mean the shell! The shell  is very beautiful!" Elliot almost yelled mentally slapping himself.

"Oh right." You responded somewhat disappointed, "Welp I better get going, I've gotta get this stuff  home and finish up some chores on the farm."

Elliot quickly stood and offered you a hand up which you gladly took. You started heading for home when Elliot called to you from beside his cabin.

"Y/n!" Elliot called.

"Yes?" You yelled back stopping to turn around.

"Would you care to join me for a drink at the Stardrop Salon?" Elliot yelled back very red in the face.

"O-Of course, I'd love to!" You yelled, your face turning red again.

"Great! I'll um see you later tonight then!" Elliot yelled as turned to head inside his cabin."

"Oh wait!" You called to Elliot back down the beach, "Here this is for you." Handing Elliot the rainbow shell you found before quickly running back up the beach.

Elliot looked from the shell in his hand to your retreating form. Clutching the rainbow shell in his hand, Elliot went back inside his cabin and happily placed the shell on the shelf below his front window. He smiled to himself looking at the rainbow shell before he went to shower and change before he would go to meet you at the Stardrop Salon.

There's one for you Stardew Valley fans out there. Elliot is number one, can't change my mind.

🐢Kalumiko🐢