Trailer

Cue Song
||

The sound of a door opening to the room made the creature shrouded in darkness awaken, red hues glaring from the shadows.

"Eri has escaped." Came her new masters voice.

The creature said nothing as the sound of her metal collar and chained clattered against the ground and she was no longer confined.
"When you're done putting some attire on, come find us. Maybe having your presence there will make Eri more compliant in coming home. I'm sure she wouldn't want a renactment of last time."
||

A freckled haired boy was walking leisurely with an older blonde male, both in their hero costumes patrolling the city. It wasn't until a small force crashed into him and he glanced down to see a small girl. A small girl with bluish, off white hair that was messy and unkempt pair with wide red eyes. She wore a plain dirty tan shortsleeved dress and had a small brown horn on the right side of her head.

 She wore a plain dirty tan shortsleeved dress and had a small brown horn on the right side of her head

"Sorry for the trouble my daughter caused, hero."

Izukus head snapped up to see a figure come out from the alleyway. It was a pale man with short shaggy auburn hair wearing a plague doctor mask. No way that's Chisaki?! The boss himself. Izuku thought as Nighteye had informed him and Mirio about the infamous Yakuza.

Izuku felt his hoodie suddenly fall on his face, concealing his identity as Mirio appeared beside him. "Did you forget to wear your hood and mask again? They must not have gotten the right size for you!" Mirio said with a grin causing Izuku to look at him in confusion.
What is he talking about?

But the blonde suddenly bowed his head toward the stranger. "We're the ones who should apologize." Mirio suddenly said, his expression far to calm.

Wait...Izuku thought and completely wiped the look of recognition off his face. He's putting on a good face...whereas my face was practically screaming 'no freaking way!' I can't do that, we're not supposed to know each other. Izuku cast his gaze down, relaxing his features. If I act suspicious I could impede the work Night Eye is doing.

"That's a cool mask you got there...you must be with the Hassaikai! You guys are kinda famous around here..." Izuku murmured scratching his head sheepishly. Gotta end this peacefully...

"Yeah don't mind the mask, I'm just sensitive to dust and grime." Overhaul exclaimed. "I've never seen you two before. Newcomers to the hero business? You're both so young." He stated casually.

"Yeah that's right, we're all nervous about being such newbies!" Mirio grinned with a friendly smile masking his anxiety much better than Midoriya was. "Stand up buddy, gotta face the unknown future on your feet!" Mirio ordered.