Last conversation was at 5:00 am

Sunshine: Yoon Gi!

Agust D: Yes?

Sunshine: Are you free right now?

Agust D: Yeah. Why?

Sunshine: Great! Could we meet somewhere?

Agust D: Right now?

Sunshine: Unless you don't want to..

Agust D: No, I wouldn't mind coming. Have any idea on where?

Sunshine: Do you know the little cafe down the road of the pharmacy?

Agust D: Yeah.

Sunshine: You wouldn't mind coming there right?

Agust D: Not at all.

Sunshine: Great! Will you meet up with me in 10?

Agust D: I'll be there.

Sunshine: See you!

Agust D: See you.

Min Yoon Gi fixed his hair up before he walked out of his house apartment.

Jung Hos eok flattened the wrinkles in his shirt before he grabbed his bag to head out.

Yoon Gi kicked pebbles on the side of the gravel path. He walked slowly to the cafe.

Hos eok hummed to himself as he walked from heel to heel. His pace started to pick up as he felt more eager to meet Yoon Gi.

Yoon Gi put his head up as he passed the pharmacy. He started to look around a bit when he approached the cafe.

Hos eok smiled to himself as he saw a silhouette of a boy approaching the cafe. He immediately ran closer.

Yoon Gi walked up to the taller boy.

Hos eok greeted him with a smile.

"Hi Yoon Gi!"

Yoon Gi was a bit.. nervous.

"Hi.. Hos eok."

"There's no need to be nervous Yoon Gi! C'mon, let's go into the cafe."

Yoon Gi nodded. He started to smile to himself lightly.

Hos eok looked at Yoon Gi in the corner of his eye as he smiled.

"I like to see you smile Yoon Gi." Hos eok said as they sat down at a table.

"Huh?"

"I said I like to see you smile."

"You do..?"

"Yeah. You rarely smile on your instagram posts."

Yoon Gi looked down at his hands, suddenly feeling butterflies in his stomach.

Hos eok couldn't take the smile off his face when he saw Yoon Gi.

"Y'know, you seem kind of flustered."

Yoon Gi lifted his head and looked at Hos eok. His face expression was straight, but he felt really warm inside.

"I'm not.."

Hos eok shook his head chuckling to himself a bit.

"I'm glad we decided to meet up. This is fun!"

Yoon Gi nodded to Hos eok's remark. He didn't know what to say at the moment. He wasn't one that could express his emotions well.

"Hos eok?"

"Yeah?"

"I really like spending time with you.. I would really like to do this more.."

Hos eok nodded along as Yoon Gi spoke. He smiled more when he finished talking.

"..I can't really say this well but I just really want to know more about you.."

"Aw I feel the same way!"

Hos eok scooted closer to Yoon Gi, and Yoon Gi looked over at Hos eok. He didn't say anything, but his face gave what he felt.

"Hos eok.. what do you call.. um a warm feeling?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, what do you call a feeling that makes, butterflies?"

"Well if I had to guess, I'd either say nervousness, or maybe.. love."

Yoon Gi nodded.

"I might feel a bit nervous then."

Hos eok laughed.

"Don't be! You can be comfortable around me, right?"

"Yeah. I really like being with you.."

"That's a good thing though, it means you're comfortable and you enjoy being with someone who feels comfortable around you too."

Right then, Hos eok felt a pair of arms around him. Yoon Gi embraced him in a hug, and he wouldn't let go for a little while.

When he did though, Hos eok had a light coloring of pink on his cheeks.

"Sorry.."

"No it's okay Yoon Gi!"

A small silence appeared after that. Yoon Gi didn't talk, nor did Hos eok..