Chapter one

I don't know how long this is but word count 917 longest so far
So if you don't know what the picture means it says badass and it's your tattoo also this is like your stones to become a meat sack the yellow ones bills but you can chose yours ok now enjoy

I don't know how long this is but word count 917 longest so far So if you don't know what the picture means it says badass and it's your tattoo also this is like your stones to become a meat sack the yellow ones bills but you can chose yours ok no...

Y/n's POV
I was falling when everything slowed down.it turned gray as a small note fell on my head.it said
Dear y/n
Welcome to your new home I hope you like it. it's pretty gray
But your still able to watch people
Enjoy - the secretary 🙂

There's nothing to do here but watch people ugh what people as soon as I said that I seen a pretty large group of people with wagons coming I floated down to see what they were doing they started to cut down trees and build huts  I watched their lives grow from huts to cabins and I was there through it all.im 12 billion years old but I come in the form of a 18 year old I was looking around my new kingdom when I can upon a large stone I touched it and I saw a blinding light when I opened my eyes I was on the floor this my seem normal to everyday meat sacks but I was seeing color for the first time I could touch stuff I was freaking out and that's a lot to say coming from the queen of weird. I took two pieces just in case  I wanted to enjoy my visit of the mortal world and touch EVERYTHING. I learned that when I touch this stone that it turns me into a meat sack but when I don't I'm just in my wolf demon form in the mindscape  I realized I'm a little to dressy for a meat sack so I turned my clothes a little old century (I'll let you guys think of how it would look)
And I looked around. This place is quite odd I don't understand why they caged the animals why not kill them right then and there it would save space and be fun. I went up and down the dirt roads when I became bored and thought to myself this would be a lot more fun if I had someone to show it to

Bills POV
Stupid tetromino sending me down to some random place watch I'll rule this universe then come for them all because I'm a triangle that's shapism, I see how it is. I came to my new mindscape a sensed that someone else was in here but how I thought I was the only one here when I spotted a demon I've never seen beforeI thought they said this place was empty hmm all form of square get stuff wrong triangles are perfect and I can fit anywhere in corners well I might as well introduce my self.
Y/n's POV

What are those meat sacks doing,are........are they breeding.omg they're breeding but why are they going so slow I could go a lot faster (inhuman speed is what your talking about) hmm what are they doing ahhhh😱he's shoving a sanded stick in her the audacity, you know what I'm done. These meat sacks are gross. When I looked away I seen a triangle staring straight at me. I just shook it away probably just my lonelyness playing tricks on me when he said straight to my face "are you gonna introduce your self or..."
I stared straight at him and screamed how are you here I thought I was the only one here!?!
"Well sweet heart your not, now since your not going to introduce your self I will hi I'm bill cipher the king of weird"
HOLD UP....did you just say king....of weird.
Sorry you can't be the king of weird
"Why"
I'm the queen of weird
"I had the title first"
Bet I'm 12 billion years old
"Well I'm  12 billion years old"
(To sum it up They literally Fought  about the title then said they both can use it then you made friends with him and showed him what you saw and how your will never be the same again)

Time skip brought to you by the all knowing virgin bill cipher

Mables POV
Dip-in-dots what sweaters should I bring for our trip to our grunkles.
"None"
All of them you say
Hahaha I can't wait!
"Kids hurry your gonna miss the bus"
Ya ma we're coming!

Y/n's POV
Hay hay hay hay bill hay bill hay hay BILL
"What"
Huff and to think I had a gift for you
"Gah a gift well then go ahead"
No
"Why"
I can hear your winning also you were rude*fake cry's*
"Noo Y/n don't cry*wimper*"
Fine here I hand bill a yellow stone with a fleece string attached
"What's this"
Well bill it's time I explain the birds and the bees haha 😅 I mean it's a Crystal that allows you to become a meat sack I was gonna give this to you when you like a lot older because your a hot mess but I think 1 trillion years old is enough don't screw it up cipher
"Haha o-0 you were serious ok ok yes ma'am"
Ooo new people Look bill they look like they are related to sixer  and twins bonus

Cliffhanger jk imma write a new one in like a few seconds