prologue.

carmens pov//

"ELI YOU DID NOT!!!" I screamed at such a high pitch, I probably broke some glass. "Oh but I did" the smirk on his face grew and I lunged into his arms. The excitement was radiating throughout my whole body. I cant believe this. He got me tickets. to. Billie. fucking. Eilish. He knows how obsessed with her I am. How her music is the only thing that can calm me during an anxiety attack. I listen to her when i'm sad, happy, mad, or any other feeling I could possibly feel. And now i get to see her, live??? I can't believe it. "That's not the end of it though!" he added

"How could that possibly not be the end of it???" I had contained myself enough to get that sentence out, barely. He handed me one more neatly wrapped gift. I carefully tore it open, not having any idea what to expect. Once all the wrapping paper was completely off, I realized it was another piece of paper, I read it out loud until i got to the main part. I had no words. "Happy early birthday Carmen." Eli whispered, kind of.

HE GOT ME MEET AND GREET TICKETS.

Two weeks until the concert. Two weeks until I meet bil. Since I am going to her meet and greet, I didn't want show up empty handed. I wanted to give her something to remember me by. Even though she gets thousands of fan gifts everyday, and probably won't even keep it. I wanted to try. I wanted her to remember me.

I made her a medium sized, black and green Blohsh stuffed animal. It only took two hours, but I decided it needed more. I wrote a one page note, and made her a string bracelet. then attached them both to the neck of the Blohsh.

I can't wait to give it to her. To hug her. I have the best best friend anyone could ask for.