one.

carmens pov//

June 4th 2020

The concert is today. I have spent the last 3 hours trying to pick out an outfit, but nothing seems quite right. I don't want to stand out too much but I also want to be memorable. I want her to remember me. I finally picked an outfit out and decided to post it on instagram.

       look out world, here i come 🌎       ♥️: 3,728       @serenalow: beautiful girl       @elibell: look at you taking over n shit

♥️: 3,728
@serenalow: beautiful girl
@elibell: look at you taking over n shit

I prepared a small black backpack that contained:
• portable charger
• mini deodorant
• mini perfume
• lipgloss
• snacks
And of course, my gift for billie. Eli walked through my bedroom door just in time. "Bitch are you ready?" The excitement in his voice was adorable. "You know it" i chirped, practically flying out of the house.

The entire way to the venue we BLASTED billie, and sang our heart outs. Which probably wasn't the best idea because now my throat is scratchy before the concert. We parked and headed into the meet and greet line. My nerves started to pick up and I could feel my stomach turning over on itself. I am so close to meeting her.

The line took about 2 and a half hours to get through, but we were finally up next. I sat there thinking about what i could ask her in the 5 minutes we get with her. it was such a short time, but overall better than nothing.

As we slowly walked past the few security guards that signified where the line was, and into Billies sight, I could fill the butterflies in my stomach multiply. I was seconds away. Seconds away from wrapping my hands around the one and only Billie Eilish.

"Well hello there mamas," Billie said with a smirk. My heart melted at the sound of her calling me mamas. "H-hi" I responded with the most random stutter. I stopped myself from talking to avoid further embarrassment. "Awe look at you being all nervous and adorable" she added. This girl has got to stop complimenting me before my gay little heart explodes, I thought to myself. "So are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna come over here and give me a hug?" Billie said, giggling at herself. Just then she walked over and engulfed me in one of her world famous hugs. I never wanted it to end. Once it did, we started talking and joking around. She was laughing at all my stupid jokes. And I was laughing at hers.

"Billie, you need to move on, you're already 7 minutes over your time with them. You have fans waiting," her mom pipped up. "Just one more minute? Please?" Billie asked, pushing her bottom lip out. "Bil, at this rate you're gonna have to start the show late. Talk to her after" Maggie said, politely nodding 'no'. Billie was visibly sad. But agreed. She walked over to me, snatching a pen from Finneas on her way. Once she reached me, she pulled her sleeve up and handed me the marker. "Write your number on my arm," she said in a very happy voice. "Orrrrr I could just put it in your phone," I answered, giggling. "I left my phone in the green room. So write it on my arm and I'll put it in my phone when I get in there, okay?" Billie said, smiling but filled with attitude I nodded and laughed as I wrote out my number on her arm. When I finished she pulled me in for one last hug and said "I'll text you", I smiled uncontrollably and walked out of the room.

"IM THE BAAAAAD GUY" Eli and I screamed at the top of our lungs, Billie was about halfway through her set. And as much as I was enjoying it, I couldn't stop thinking about how she asked for my number. Me. Of all people. Just then eli pulled me out of my thoughts as he cried to 'i love you', asking for a hug. I hugged him and laughed at what a big baby he was.

Getting out of the venue took what seemed like years. We couldn't find our car and once we did we were in line, waiting to get out of the parking lot for about 55 minutes. It was hell. Salt lake gets pretty cold at night, and our heater was being temperamental. We were both tired and irritated to say the least. Just then my phone buzzed.

(818)-936-0984:
hey mamas

Carmen:
Hey weirdo

Carmen changed contact name to billie🤩

a/n
i hope you guys like the book so far. i have a ton of ideas for it and where i want it to go. thanks for reading:) and sorry it was semi short!