Chapter 3 (M)

A/N (edit) : The following scene contains smut this early on and is essential to the storyline. It might not make sense as yet but it will later on. The use of expletives is to add to the vulgarity and rawness of the scene. Again, it is essential to the plot. Thanks for understanding.

Taehyung's POV

I drove myself to Seokjin's home. I had with me the very same drawings that he had refused to see 2 days ago. Also, some samples of fabric I intended to use. As I exited the car, my eyes fell on the vast expanse of his home. My heart warmed to see my friend living in such luxury after knowing and witnessing the many hardships that he had had to endure his entire childhood. My Jinnie deserves every comfort and care of this world.

Promptly at 6, I rang the doorbell. As I waited, the door opened automatically after I heard a clicking sound. Tentatively, I pushed it open and walked through to an empty hallway as the door clicked shut behind me. The interior was dark and unwelcoming.

I called out his name and when I received no answer, I proceeded further into the house, until I came upon a lighted foyer. I placed my folder and the samples on a side table. As I looked up at the staircase, my gaze fell upon Jin, wearing only a black silk robe, thrown carelessly over his lithe body. Every curve of his accentuated by the material as it glided smoothly over his milky skin.

He was glowing in the candle lit interior. I stood there like a complete idiot, mesmerized by his ethereal beauty. He approached me and I visibly gulped as his soft breath hitched and he leaned in and whispered close to my ear.

"Your mouth is hanging open, Mr Kim," he laughed lightly.

I was jerked back to reality, realizing that indeed, I was openly gaping at him. He moved to sit on the couch and his robe fell away from his long legs, revealing those soft thighs that I wanted to bite and mark.

He smiled and I was shook out of my sinful thoughts.

"I brought the designs you requested as well as some samples," I began.

He waved his hand away at the folder and indicated for me to take the seat across from him. I sat down stupidly still gawking at him. He uncrossed his legs, and my breath hitched. He was wearing no underwear. He smiled devilishly, happy with the result he had achieved.

Fuck! I think I was going to convulse in ecstasy right there in front of him. I couldn't look away as much as I tried. I was spellbound. Jin woke up from his seat and sat down purposefully in my lap. He gazed into my lustfilled eyes and stroked my cheek with his long fingers.

I closed my eyes and revelled in his touch. I groaned and squeezed his ass cheeks as I pulled him closer to my chest. I felt his hot breath on my lips as I leaned in and devoured them with my mouth. The kiss was full of lust and want, our tongues duelling, sucking and pulling. I found it hard to breathe but I couldn't care less.

"Where's your room?" I moaned out in a deep and gravelly tone, lust overtaking any rational thoughts I might have had.

"Upstairs."

I lifted him up and threw him over my shoulder as I made my way up to his room. He yelped and I smacked his ass, earning a sinful moan in reply. This man would be the death of me.

I walked up and set him down carefully in front of me, not letting go of his petite waist. He laughed lightly and pulled me towards his bedroom, closing the door and locking it.

》》》》》》》》》》》
🔞🔞
You know the drill thirsties

I picked him up and threw him onto the bed, his robe falling off his shoulders, revealing his soft skin underneath. The beast within me awakened and I fell over him, caging him underneath me. I pulled his robe away harshly, revealing his nakedness for my eyes only.