Little Angel

A little girl named Minari,was an obedient,loving,caring,and sweet girl.People admired her for she was like an angel.She loved learning,but she had never interacted with kids her age.She was not aloud to leave her small cottage house,found in a small village.She would only be able to leave yhe cottage once she turns 16.Later on she moved to a Mansion,surrounded by walls.The mansion was located in the middle of the forest.Minari Liked it at the village,saddly she could not make her own decisions.The girl did not complain knowing that it was for her safety.

~Time Skip~

There were 5 boys walking to the park,near the forest.The 5 boys were known as Dax,Jasper,Nico,Shane,and Kade.The boys were talking about the forest near the park,"I heard that in the middle of the forest theres a mansion surrounded by walls,and theres a beautiful girl who lives there,and the girl is a angel." Shane said,his friends agreed for they all have heard about the rumours."If there was an angel in the middle of the forest,why did so many people went missing here?" Asked Nico.The boys wanted to know if the rumours were real or not,"Why dont we look for ourselves?"Dax suggested."Sure,why not." Kade said,and the rest agreed,and they started to venture into the deep mysterious forest ready to find out the truth.