Cherry Blossom Tree

Kana Hirano was a simple highschool girl,Kana had a small amount of friends.Kana is a Happy shy type of girl.She hasn't change at all since she was a child.She is the only child of her parentsxThey love and cherish her very much.

Kana is a girl who dosen't want to impress everyone,like some girls at school,but she likes to be herself,she had a hard time back then.She was Criticized by people around her.

Kana only Cared for the postitive Criticism for it helped her Improve,But completely Ignored The negative ones.

In Kana's Highschool,she was respected by her classmates but she still got teased and picked on.Boys She liked did not return her feelings,But she never gave up,And Understand.

She tried and tried,She even tried becoming open about her feelings,But all of them always Denied.

One day,Kana sat down below a Cherry Blossom Tree,Tears Falling down her cheeks,Whispering to herself and confused on why nobody seems to love her the way she loves them.

Her Friends has found their Partners in life,Kana started questioning herself on why Nobody returned the same feeling but she knew she had to understand that she was not the one they loved.

Kana Cried in her sorrow.She stopped whispering hearing somebody whispering aswell.On the other side of the Cherry blossom tree was a Boy named Hasuko Igarashi.

The spoke once again but louder for the girl to hear,"Mabye They denied your feeling,knowing that I've been meaning to tell you those 3 words,which is....I Love You."

Both Stood Up walked to the other side to meet each other,only to stare into each others eyes,and saw pure love that would last for an Enternal.

There they stood under the Cherry Blossom Tree...