hellloooo

This took longer than it should've

These two peeps were I  my dream,

I remember the pink haired kid had been abused at home and bullied at home. But he covered his scars a d bruised with makeup and started a makeup channel?

This didnt help his case when the kids in his school figured out who he was on the channel. He was already bullied and abused cause he was gay.

Then insert the red head. I don't know how I knew him, but I did. He was an evil child. He fricking laughed when someone died. Then the redhead boy found out about the makeup child.
He fricking loved it, he loved everything about the pink haired kid.
(Heh I feel like I should stop calling them by their hair color, pink hair is now addison, and red head is nowww Lucas.)

Lucas begged me to take him to Addison, not knowing how he looks without the makeup.

I some how found him and saw him without the makeup, and so did Lucas.

This made Lucas love him EVEN MORE and offered to hurt who ever hurt him. Addison confused of course said no. But Lucas convinced him.

My dream went somewhere else, but I do remember seeing them sitting down in front a brick wall holding hands,laughing when they pressed a button and stuff exploded, I walked away from that chaos. I didnt want to interrupt their evil date?????

Sorry if I dragged on and my dream was long. (Thatwasn'teven15%ofmydream;;;;-)

Goodbye!