Character info pt.1

Ok so I mentioned my son, and now I wanna put his and his friend's info on here,, they're technically oc's for a story idea, but it'll be so long if I put all of them together,  so I'll post them separately
.
.
.
.

Main Character
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Roman Forbis

Age: 25

Birthday: August 27

Pronouns: He/him

Sexuality: Panromantic

Height: 180.34 cm / 5'11

Appearance:

A cool and chill dude, looks like he knows what he is doing

But when he was younger,, he looked really anti-social, but was actually a really sweet awkward kid.

Occupation: Writer/ author

Personality: A somewhat social guy.
He was actually a very awkward kid, (like I said before) when he was in school, but when he went to college he cleaned himself up. That's when people started to talk to him more, but he's still an awkward person inside.

Family status: Both of his parents are well and healthy, but he isn't that close with them. He kinda started to slowly grow away from them.  No siblings.

Friends: He doesn't really hang out with anyone once he got out of college, but when he was in college people would like hanging out with him because he's a good listener (and a good looker,,)

Fun fact: Has a scar on his left right eyebrow from, he still doesn't know when he got it from.
.

.
.
.
.
So he's the main character for a story I have in my head. It's about him and his old friends, they all met in elementary school, but had a big fight when they got into highschool.

they all separated, and that left Roman alone and flash forward to him in the future and he misses them, once he bumps into a few of them, he seeks out to find the rest of them and try to mend his relationship with them.