Fighter

Always tame your demons..before you become one...

"Stiles, what are we going to do? We need to find Danny, but these people need our help!" Jackson said anxiously.

Part of Madrid was bursting into flames. No one knew what happened. As far as Stiles knew, a cop told them that there was a gas leak in a nearby restaurant which caused a major explosion. It resulted in several people being injured, and a few left for dead. But Stiles knew that wasn't the truth. Something else caused the fire. No gas leak could've created a fire that spread this vastly through a huge chunk of the city, and there wouldn't be this many survivors after a major explosion in the city.
Part of Stiles didn't want to believe it was Danny's doing, but the other part of him kept telling him that it was no coincidence. For some reason Danny was having trouble controlling the spirit of the fire dragon that was within him. He was acting almost like a newly bitten werewolf, except with much more dangerous magical abilities.

"Wait a minute..that's it!" Stiles blurted out.

"Stiles. Hello? Are you even listening to me?" Jackson shouted.

"If Danny is having a hard time controlling his supernatural abilities, then isn't this kinda like a newly bitten werewolf on a full moon? We need to teach him how to control it...how to stay human. He needs a reason to stay human...he needs an anchor..."

"An anchor.." Jackson whispered as he looked at Derek.

"You and Derek need to go and find Danny now. Follow his scent. I'll catch up with you guys okay?"

Derek and Jackson both looked at each other and back at Stiles. "What are you going to do?" Derek asked.

"I'm going to put an end to this living hell..now go! Go find Danny before anyone else gets hurt!"

They caught a whiff of Danny's scent and followed it hoping it would lead them to the boy. As they ran away, Stiles cracked his knuckles and started to concentrate. He closed his eyes and turned himself invisible. The boy flew high up until he was in between the clouds. He spread his arms wide with his palms wide open. From the ground, Jackson looked up as he noticed dark clouds forming up above.

Stiles opened his glowing eyes while raising his hands up. He twisted his hands in a circular motion three times before lowering them and pointing them to the ground. Heavy rain droplets poured immensely from the dark clouds all around him. The people down below began to feel hope and relief as they witnessed the sudden change of weather. The rain was so intense, that there were small signs of flooding starting to appear within minutes. All the flames were extinguished as people cried of joy and happiness.

**********

"He was here. I can smell him." Derek said.

"Wait..do you smell that?" Jackson asked as he looked at Derek with a concerned expression.

Derek sniffed the air one more time and worry began to consume his entire body. "Blood.."

"He was here..but he wasn't here alone..he's either chasing someone..or someone's chasing him..." Jackson said.

"Or..something.." Derek whispered.

Danny's scent led them to the outskirts of Madrid. They were in what seemed to be the country side of the busy city. Night had fallen as they walked through vast grasslands with no signs of civilization in sight.