chapter 4.

"So your back young one." She said. "I'll go make some hot chocolate." She said and got out of rocking chair. You insisted that you help her but she made you sit down. Even in all her wisdom she was stubborn as she was old. You sit down in front of the fireplace with a sigh. She came back with hot chocolate and a palm pie. "Were did you get the palms from?" You asked knowing they weren't in season. "From the acai in the greenhouse." She answer and sat back in the rocking chair. You eat some of the pie surprised it was good because you usually don't like palms. "Another story i suppose." She said. "Yes please." You said. "The lion and tiger walked into the cave and there was a giant rattlesnake. The lion told the tiger to ran so he did. The lion caught up with him and he saw the necklace he gave the tiger was gone. The tiger wanted to go back but the lion said no i'll go. So he went to the cave and retrieved the necklace." She said finishing the story. "Wasn't the lion scared?" You asked. "Yes he was." She said. "Then why'd did he go back?" You asked. "He ran because he had to, he went back even though he was scared that's bravely." She said. "He did something he was scared of and that makes him brave." You said. "Yes." She said.