III

My destiny...there was no destiny for me. In my case. I understood that I have the meaning in life that this is me and that this cannot be someone else, but that's way I wanted to be someone to thank myself for making me feel comfortable in my body and with my mind so I can go freely to sleep or think daily which is most important habit I have. I have always wanted to become a person with a complete knowledge in music, but not being a songer, or writer, I found myself in some angle of my life, in being a professional dj and I understood that I was born, I was given and my destiny which I get like my life-path is in music in some inconvenient music, which means edm, house, electronics, rock and roll, blues, jazz, pop, artpop, metal...i first started doing on myself and getting to know people from places where I could feel their energy best way because my job needs a good connection with the audience and knowing people on their intelectual level, cognitive level. As a professional dj, I had to put 13 years of my life and to do a lot of live work, to work with people who do the stage, to work on clothing, to dress my singers and actors in movies and as a high fashion designer, come to the each human with myself, my soul and heart to prove them I really like the job I do and that everything I do and have got done in my life untill now was to prove people that I understand that djing is 5/6 of the job, live contact and dialogue with workers and the audience and myself. My mind needs always to be clean, I have to work on my mental health very much and to do it even when I do the live perfomance and preparing for a show.