Chapter 4

So Jungkook decide to follow azazel's advise and find out if Taehyung is really his soulmate so he went to the cafe where Taehyung works and immediately as he went inside he saw three demons sitting at the corner watching Taehyung with lustful eyes seemingly drawn to the boy's sweet intoxicating scent, Jungkook growled lowly giving them a get the fuck out stare as they scrambled out of the cafe he turned his head to where Taehyung was only to find him missing, he followed his scent passing through the cafe.

"Sir you cant- oh Mr Jeon sir you can't go through here it's employees only sir"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow looking at the man.

Do you like your job?

Uh..Yes sir"

Good now get the fuck out of my way before you start looking for a new one growled Jungkook walking passed the man into the employee's lounge where he found Taehyung pinned down by a demon.

Get the fuck away from him!

My Prince I was just having fun said the demon

Jungkook could see Taehyung squirming underneath the demon.

I said get the fuck away from him...now don't let me repeat myself said Jungkook and the demon muttered a sorry before vanishing into smoke, Taehyung got shocked from this he couldn't believe his eyes and the fact that Jungkook was so calm about it all made him wonder what the fuck was going on.

Jungkook helped Taehyung to stand up.
What did I say huh? Didn't I tell you to be careful? Hissed Jungkook

I'm sorry I don't know what happened I couldn't move said Taehyung with his head hung low

Come on let's go said Jungkook pulling his wrist out of the lounge.
Hey Taehyung where do you think your go-
Jungkook sent a glare to the boss that made him regret his entire existence as he watched them leave the cafe.

Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung.

"Get in"
To where?
"Dont fucking ask me questions now get the fuck in commanded Jungkook to Taehyung had no choice but to obey.
Jungkook got beside him and closed the  door before turning his attention to the driver..

Take us home..

Junkie4Taekook this one is for you