chapter 5

Jungkook why did you bring me here? And what the hell happened back there?Asked Taehyung

I don't know what you're talking about said Jungkook

Okay fine I'm leaving then!

You're not going anywhere said Jungkook pulling Taehyung as he was about to leave before Taehyung could say anything he felt jungkook's lips crashing into his at he first he wanted to resist the kiss but soon felt himself melting to the kiss soon felt sparks tingling within him and everything felt right being with Jungkook felt right like they where meant to be and he did something unexpected, he pulled away from Jungkook.

Take me"

What?

Jungkook I want you to take me..please"

Are you sure?

Yes I want you so please dont make me beg"

I wouldn't dream of making you beg but I'm not sure if i can hold back Taehyung"

Then don't, don't hold back.

Taehyung there are things you don't know about me....horrible things and your scent is making wanna do things to you...I'm really not sure if i can hold back, the last thing I want is to hurt you.

You won't okay? And I want this I...I want you to take my virginity I want you to make love to me"

And that was all Jungkook need to hear, it was like a switch was flipped and his eyes became predatory as he lifted tae bridal style into the bedroom throwing him on the bed , his clothes came off at lightning speed all Taehyung could do was stare at his huge cock and wonder if he was gonna make to the next day but he was turned on more than ever and he wanted more , he didn't know why but he wanted all of Jungkook to touch every part of him and never let go, he soon felt his clothes being ripped off then Jungkook hovered over him their lips reconnecting...

Jungkook's Pov

Our lips reconnected and it felt like heaven...i was trying my best to keep my demon side in check but his moans...damn his moans made it so fucking hard soon my skin paled I couldn't hold as I was begging to show so i stopped the kiss needless to say he was not happy.

Ahh..no fair you keep teasing me!

I need to tell you something...

Not now please you can tell me after, I just want you inside me"

Oh tae...how I want to fuck you right now..but first open your eyes and look at me.

Jungkook was pale white his eyes red as blood and his hair was longer but it wasn't his full demon form as he didn't want to scare Taehyung.

Jungkook..you..you look different but I  kinda like it I don't know why but I do"

So you aren't scared? I mean don't you wanna know why?

Oh Jungkook after what I just saw at the cafe...I'm sure you can tell me later.
So now can you just give me what I want ?
I chuckled at his cute behaviour before reaching for the lube.

Okay I'm gonna try and go easy on you but I can't make any promises coz your scent is driving me insane , I say to him as I apply some lube on my fingers and start prepping his virgin hole.
Ahhh..it hurts~ tae moaned as he took in the pleasure with the pain soon Jungkook went down on him eating him out while stroking his cock sending Taehyung into a pleasure filled frenzy, his moans were like music to Jungkook.

Kookie!..I'm gonna..Ahhh~mmm

Taehyung was about to cum when Jungkook suddenly stopped to put lube on himself.

Oh no you don't get to cum until I tell you to growled Jungkook as he hovered over Taehyung holding his thigh as positioned his jungcock ready before pushing in...Taehyung could feel the stretch but bit his lip and felt jungkook stop moving.

Try and relax its easier that way and the pain will get better okay?
Just tell me when to move said Jungkook

Okay you can move now"

Their lips reconnected their bodies moving in sync as they were made for each other fitting together like puzzle pieces and soon Taehyung no longer felt the pain as it turned to pleasure they were both moaning and groaning soon jungkook's demon side took over flipping Taehyung on his stomach pounding mercilessly into making Taehyung cum immediately...after a while taehyung had cum countless time and could feel he was about to cum again as Jungkook continued his assualt on his hole at an animalistic pace

Ahhh!...Kookie I'm cuming! Screamed Taehyung
Cum with me baby groaned jungkook as he went harder before cumming at the same time as Taehyung who blacked out immediately after cumming

Jungkook began to feel a burning sensation behind his earlobe and saw JJK etching on Taehyung while he got KTH solidifying the bond as soulmates.

Jungkook cuddled next to a passed out Taehyung whispering I love you my mate before dozing off.

Aishhhh cringy I know but I honestly don't know if i can carry on with this story I'm beginning to lose interest and i had so much planned for this STORY especially Taehyung's demonic form...ah well I dunno guys what should i do?