Jason did This?!

Robert's P.O.V

I look at Sky. I kneel next to him. I put pressure on his side and look at him. He is gritting his teeth. I realize this must hurt alot.

"Hey you'll be fine." Sky looks at me. He he has cuts on his face.

"I didn't think that would work again." Sky said. Again? What does he mean by again?

"Again? What do you mean by again?"

"Taking Jason out of Withermu. That's how I got Ty out of Enderlox." Sky said.

"Why did you think that wouldn't work?"

"It's a spell that is difficult to handle." Sky said. I hear hoofs coming. They are here.

"Keep your hands here." I put Sky's hands on his side. I stand up. My hands are covered in blood. Not a shock.

"Robert what do we do?" Dr. Q asks. I tell them what to do. They go do it. Dr. Q and I kneel next to Sky.

"Sky I'm Dr. Q." Dr. Q said. Sky nods. Dr. Q lifts Sky's shirt and starts working on his side. I look at Dr. Q.

"How is it?"

"It's serious but not that serious." Dr. Q said. I look at Sky. His eyes are close. I grab his wrist. He still has a pulse.

"Sky." Dr. Q looks at Sky.

"Don't worry he will be out cold for a while." Dr. Q said. Out cold? I need Sky to tell me what the heck is going on.

"Really?" He nods. I stand up and look around. I walk around. Ghost is awake but she needs to rest for a while. Mitch...um.. I don't know about Mitch. He looks serious. Jerome has a few deep cuts on his arm. Kitty has not a big hole in her leg and a few cuts. Seto is out cold and has something growing on him that only Sky can stop. The recruits have a few cuts and bruises, but they are not serious. I am just wondering how could this even happen? I mean the Sky Army is strong. I will help them no matter what. Once they are ok, we are taking down this threat. I'm just happy that we got here in time to help them. I can't image the world without the Sky Army protecting us. The world would be so different. I see Tay and Ian. I walk next to them. 

"What happen to your hands?" Tay asks. I look at my hands. Sky's blood is still on my hands.

"Sky's blood." Ian looks at me.

"What?" Ian asks. He must be worried. I would if my kid's blood was on someone's hands.

"Don't worry he will be fine. He is just out cold and was stab in the side by Jason."

"Wait Jason did this?" Ian asks. I nod. He leaves us. Jason is up and he is ok. Ian is going to talk to him. I don't think that will end well.

Ty's P.O.V

Ghost sits up and looks at me. 

"How you feeling?" 

"My head hurts." Ghost said. 

"I don't blame you. You took a hard hit." Ghost looks around. 

"What happen?" Ghost asks. 

"Only Kitty and Sky seem to know that." I have not seen Sky for a while. Where is he? I look around. My eyes widen. I see him on the ground with a Doctor and nurse over him. I was about to run when Ghost grabs my arm. I look at her. She's shaking bad. 

"Ty." Ghost said. 

"You should get some rest. Here go to sleep." Ghost lets go of me and closes her eyes. I look at the sky. The sky is blue and full if happiness, but down here is full of sadness. I can't believe this happen. So many got hurt and Robert was here to help us. I smile. I think that we own him. Whenever we say we own him, he says that we would never own him. The base has been destroy and Sky is down. I see that Jason is here and Ian is walking to him. This won't end well. I run to them. 

Jason's P.O.V

I look around. I can't believe I did this. I stabbed Sky in the side. Someone grabs me and turns me around. I meet with Ian's eyes. He is mad.

"Jason you did this?" Ian asks. Ty runs next to me.

"Where have you been Jason?" Ty asks. I look at them. Ian lets go of me. I look at the ground.

"I'm sorry."

"Look at what you cause Jason and all you have to say is your sorry?" Ty asks. Sky saved me from Withermu and I stab him.  How could I have done that to Sky? After all he has done for me and that's how I repay him? Almost killing him is that's what I have become? No Withermu did it. I didn't do this to the base, but inside is telling me that it's all my fault.  

"I didn't mean to do this."  

"Then where did you go?" Ian asks. I can tell they are staying calm. If it were me I would have gone nuts. I already feel guilty about this.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?" Ty asks.

"It's a blur. All I remember is a voice coming. Then I couldn't control myself."

"They are taking Sky, Kitty, Seto, Jerome, and Mitch to the hospital. At least no one was killed." Ty said. He didn't say Ghost. I remember hurting her. 

"What about Ghost?" 

"She just needs some rest. No one got killed that's a good thing to look at Jason." Ty said. 

"Yeah but people got hurt." Ty walks in front of Ian. He puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Jason everything will be fine. I promise that we'll get through this like everything else." Ty said. I look at him.

"Ok. So what to do?"Ty lets go of me.

"I don't know. Wait till Sky is on his feet." Ty said. Robert comes next to us.

"We can't really do anything right now but wait." Ian said. Robert looks at us.

"Wait what? Are you guys giving up?" Robert asks. Why would we give up?

"Robert." Ty said.

"Are you guys serious? Look you may have loss this but come on. There is still a fight to win." Robert said. We were never going to give up, but how Robert put that. Makes me want to. I'm tired of fighting, what else is there left to fight?

"We weren't planing on giving up." Ian said.

"Good." Robert said.

"But."

"Jason." Robert said.

"What do we do? With Sky down we don't know what it is we are up against." Ty said.

"Yeah your right." Robert said. I don't even know what we are up against.

"So we should wait for Sky and the others to get back on their feet."

"That would be best." Robert said.

Ok now yay 100 reads! Thanks for the support! Means alot to me. Tell me how you guys are enjoying the story and your ideas. Ideas that won't change the story too much. Like it won't change the plot of it. The video is my favorite song by Linkin Park its called Numb. I love you people for the support of this book! :)
BBBBYYYYYEEEEE!!
-Emma-