1

Olachi

I was walking the halls of my school waiting for the next person to mug me.

When I got to class I took my seat in the middle section so I would be a little bit isolated.

After awhile the bell rang and the class started to fill up.

I looked up making eye contact with Trivelle then looked away.

Trivelle is a druglord he scary and fine so I guess that's why he attracts all the females, but he don't attract me he might be good-looking and all but he got to many problems for me, he might get my ass dead.

"Okay class today we are going talk about MLK" Mrs. Jay said passing out worksheets.

"So what do we know about MLK" she asked looking around the class through her glasses.

"Olachi what do you know"

I huffed and started to explain, "Martin Luther King Jr. was an American Christian minister and activist who became the most visible spokesperson and leader in the Civil Rights Movement from 1955 until his assassination in 1968."

"Great explanation Olachi" she said smiling at me.

"Trivelle do you mind getting off your phone and paying attention"

"I do mind" he said in his deep voice New York accent.

I looked back at him as he was arguing with the teacher.

He made eye contact with me then mugged me,"Need something bitch" he scoffed.

I looked away fast going back to doing my work.

When I was done I got up giving my work to the teacher.

I could feel someone staring at me I looked back seeing Trivelle scanning my body licking his lips.

My mom did bless me with a curvy body.

I looked back at the teacher as she continued to explain the worksheet.

I nodded and headed back to my seat and started to use my phone since I was done with all the work.

Class ended and I was making my way to my next period.

I bumped into something hard I looked up making eye contact with Trivelle.

"Excuse me" I mumbled trying to push past him.

He didn't move he just stared at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked around him as he turned around probably staring at my ass.

Trivelle

I looked down at shawty she mad fine I don't see why people so damn rude to her.

In class I snapped her because I don't like when people stare at me and don't say nun, I'm hypocrite but Idgaf.

I spaced out taking in all her features, she walked around me I turned around looking at her ass move in the jeans she got on.

Olachi

It was finally lunch so I walked out the school to my car so I can leave to Nina's Kitchen where everyone be staying at.

When I got there it was full like usual.

I walked in and told them my order then paid.

I went and sat down in a booth and waited for my food.

I looked around seeing Trivelle talking to his friends.

He caught me looking at him so I looked back at my phone.

"128" I heard a lady say my number.

I grabbed my food and left the restaurant to my car.

I felt someone grab my waist turning me around.

I looked up seeing Trivelle with a straight face looking at me.

He pushed me against my car as my heart started to beat faster.

"You always staring, and say nun you need something" he said as his minty fresh breath went into my nose.

"Sorry" I whispered looking away.

"When you is talking to me speak up" he demanded as he grabbed my food out my hand.

"Can I get that back please" I said louder mugging him.

"Now you wanna talk louder" he chuckled putting the bag behind his back.

"What's your name" he asked.

"Why you care, can I get my shit back" I scoffed mugging him.

"Kill the attitude mamas"

"Ayo Trivelle lets go" I heard one of his friends yell.

He gave me back my food and walked off.

•••••••••
Vote
Comment
Share❤️