2

Olachi

Yesterday was really unexpected but I ain't stressing it.

After I was done getting ready for school I was feeling cute so I decided to post a picture on Instagram.

968 views• Liked by og.velle
and 940 others

ola.baby cute when I wanna be🤪

ykm.kay and ugly like usual
↪️ xoxo.sai Fr😂

ola.baby these females keep saying I'm ugly but stay lurkin my page🤣
↪️ iam_gina girl they just mad we chocolate beauties😉

I looked at the comments and laughed to myself.

I can't believe I just said that, but I don't care anymore.

I said bye to my parents and left out the house to my car.

I arrived to school and parked my car at the far end of the parking lot because people be crazy sometimes.

I walked into school and got stares like always but this time it felt like more people staring than usual.

I mean I did step out my comfort zone and put on dress.

I ignored it and headed to my first period.

I took my seat and started scrolling through Instagram.

The class filled up when the bell rang I looked up and saw Kay mugging me.

I rolled my eyes and went back to my phone.

"Okay class I'm gonna be assigning you guys partners for this assignment, the assignment is due by the end of class" Mrs. Jay said passing it out.

She said a few names until I heard my name.

"Olachi and Kay"

"Ew how tf you gone partner me up with that coal ass bitch" Kay scoffed as some people in the class chuckled.

I'm getting tried of her disrespectful ass and got out my chair.

"#1: don't call me a bitch
#2: if yo ass don't have me as a partner yo ass is rocks
#3: if I don't disrespect you don't disrespect me
#4: get the fuck off my page if I'm so damn ugly
#5: stop worrying about me so damn much if you ain't like me" I said sitting back in my seat.

"Damn lil mama got a lil hood in her" I heard some guy say from the back of the class I looked back and saw Trivelle smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes and did the work she passed out.

"Oh and Mrs. Jay my bad for busting out like that, and I'd would like to do this assignment by myself please" I said with a straight face looking at her.

"Olachi I been waiting for you to put that lil girl in her place, and yes you can do the work by yourself" she said smiling at me.

I nodded my head and continued on my work.

I turned in the worksheet and walked out the class since the teacher said I could leave early.

I went to the bathroom and applied some chapstick.
_______
Trivelle

"I ain't go cap that Olachi girl bad as fuck" Larry said sipping on his lemonade.

"For real she got a fatty back there" RJ replied as he stuffed his face with some Nina's Kitchen food.

"Man Velle what you think of her" Larry asked me.

I shrugged and looked around the restaurant spotting her in a booth eating.

"Imma be back" I said getting out the booth.

I walked over to her booth and grabbed a fry off her plate.

She looked up at me rolling her eyes and went back to eating her food.

I hopped in the booth she looked at me stupid then then started putting her food back in the bag.

She got up about to leave but I grabbed her hand pulling her back into the booth.

"You gone stop rolling yo eyes at me ma" I said looking at her with a straight face.

"And you gone stop calling me ma because that ain't my name" she said mugging me.

I laughed while she looked at me weird.

"I call you whatever I want"

"You can call me whatever you want but just know I'm not going to answer" she said grabbing her keys and leaving out the restaurant.

Damn.

//////////
Vote
Comment
Share🥰