5

Olachi

The whole week went by quickly I avoided Trivelle the rest of the week.

I talked to Larry a couple times but that's pretty much it.

I got ready because I was about to go to the park for some street basketball game type shit, Larry invited me to.

The park was crowded with people, not even this much people go to regular school basketball games.

After wandering around for a lil bit I found Larry and the others.

Trivelle has some girl on his lap but didn't really care.

We were all talking for awhile but I couldn't stand the fact of how much this girl was mugging me.

"Um did I do something to you for you to mug me" I said eyeing her with an annoyed glare.

"Bitch who is you talking to" she said getting off Trivelle's lap.

"I'm not trying to start any problems so you can sit your problematic ass down" I said softly holding in my anger.

"Yeah tf is you coming at her sideways for Misty" Larry scoffed rolling his eyes at her.

"I ain't I just don't like dark roaches around me" she rambled clapping her hands together.

"First tf off Musty" I said pulling my hair up into a bun.

"It's Misty" she said rolling her eyes.

"Ik sweetheart but Musty suits you a lot better" I said as everyone laughed including Trivelle.

"Tf y'all niggas laughing for" she scoffed looking at them.

"I know y'all ain't laughing for this cotton picking bitch" she continued mugging them.

I scrunched my face and smacked her on the side of her face making her lose balance.

I got on top of her and started punching her in the face making sure her light skin ass turned purple.

"So what tf am I again" I said cupping my ear using my hand and using the other to chock her.

All she did was cry but I ain't give a fuck.

"Thought so" I scoffed getting off her dusting myself off.

I looked around me and saw everybody with a shocked expression and a crowd around us.

I sat back down on the bench and started scrolling through Instagram.

"Yo ass not even bruised" Larry said with his mouth wide open.