Feelings and being asked out.

—Steven's POV—

I groaned as I felt my nose being poked, turning the other way, the side of my face laying in a hard ass pillow. 'What the fudge since when pillows are hard? ' I thought bow fully awake and got up only to see that I actually was up too of spinel, "Soooo your done sleeping, sleeping beauty? " She asked having a tint shade of dark pink on her cheeks. "Yeah I'm done sleeping but can I ask why you want me to wake up? " I asked honestly feeling a bit annoyed, "Oh well I was bored and I thought maybe we could play a game?? " '.... Oh god I want to fall back to sleep now.. ' I thought, not that I didn't want to play with her but I was just a bit annoyed she woke up me just for that. "Sure, but next time if you want to play just wait till I wake up. " I replied getting off her and patting her head as she sat up, "okay! How about you choose the game bestie? " She asked and I frowned for some odd reason, 'bestie.. ' . Dang I never thought I would be upset just for that me and her are just friends, but I just shrugged all the thoughts behind my head soon feeling curious so I asked her this one game everyone wants and doesn't want to play. "Lets play truth or dare? " She nodded and said she had to change since she wasn't really feeling well on mom's old garbs. 'Ok Steven... Just chill your going to ask her if she's with someone and try no to make her uncomfortable, you got this, I got this.. ' I thought proudly but when Spinel came back she was just adorable, she looked like her past self but with pink shirt jeans and a pink jacket with a white shirt ,with a pink heart on it, her hair tied in seemingly heart messy buns with some pink converse shoes on.

I just sat there looking at her, 'I don't got this, I don't got this I will fucking screw up!! ' I thought as I felt my face burn a little and sighed in frustration, I hate the fact that I'm confused on this weird ass feeling

I just sat there looking at her, 'I don't got this, I don't got this I will fucking screw up!! ' I thought as I felt my face burn a little and sighed in frustration, I hate the fact that I'm confused on this weird ass feeling. "Okay Stevie we can play now! " She exclaimed sitting criss-crossed on the floor in front of me, "okay.. Spinel you start. " "Okay! Truth or dare?" She asked me and I toke a few moments to think about it. "Truth." "Do you.. Have feelings for anyone?? " I was honestly shocked, she was thinking the same thing I was going to ask her, "U-uhm... Yeah. " I said feeling my face turn slightly hot but soon became worried when I saw Spinel's face, she was smiling but I knew it was a fake one her eyes were closed and her eye brows were furrowed , I sighed and smiled at her. "But I don't know if that person would actually accept my true feelings... " I said as I toke both Spinel's hand softly caressing her soft hand which she wasn't wearing her gloves.

–Spinel's POV–

'Stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID!!' I yelled in my thoughts faking a smile at Steven, I thought I could probably tell him my feelings for him but NO! He feels this stuff with someone else. 'Now now spinel... Just wait till later and you'll see the results come in with out you realizing a thing. ' Mary told me, Mary doesn't have a name so I gived her a name ever since yesterday night! 'But Steven probably deserve someone better... Not a broken mess like me.. ' I replied to her in my head. 'Just wait.. But you should probably stop talking to me or your boyfriend will be in panic' she replied as I was confused in my mind but shrugged it off and looked at Steven. "Spinel! Are you okay?? " He asked and I nodded. "Of course I'm okay! What were you saying? " I asked him as pulled my hands away from him, "Spinel I was wondering if..."

"You would go out with me? "

Eh it's a short chapter but I plan doing it more longer tomorrow!

Any who have this good spinel drawing I made (lmao to much spinel XD)