6.

I never felt so happy as I saw your face in front of me. I know it was kinda bit obvious because of how I smiled widely and you noticed my best asset.

"Oh, you have a dimple." You said. My dimple only shows when I smile genuinely. I mean it shows every time I smile widely. But you know what I mean.

You weren't in your running outfit again. But you were in your office attire. You wear an unbuttoned black suit with a white polo inner and black pencil skirt with a pair of heels. You look prettier than I expected. I'm sorry if I had to check on you. It's just you look pretty amazing in that attire.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you. I just noticed you running around the park and I needed to see for myself if it was really you." I heard you giggled as you felt embarrassed.

And you have no idea how I felt giddy inside knowing that you saw me first.

"You were?" I asked. I don't want to get so obvious but I was curious myself too.

"Yeah," you said. "Anyways, I'm off to somewhere. It seems the person I'm meeting up ditched me." Oh. "You wanna join me for a cup of coffee?"

And holy shnizzle...

"Sure," my words were getting shorter like my height as I can't feel my brain working properly.

"You're not a criminal or a bad person, are you?" You started joking.

"Uh, no. Don't worry." I said. I took my wallet out and handed you my ID. "Here's my identification. Just in case you're having doubts."

"Oh wow, you're a graphic artist. You're interesting, Son Chaeyoung."