7.

"So, tell me about yourself." You promptly asked as I was still sipping my coffee.

To be honest, I still can't believe I'm able to have this moment with you. Just a few days ago, I was searching for all women named Mina on the internet and now, you're truly in front of me having this conversation.

But I don't want to tell you that. I know it'll creep you out. So I tried making a few formal and pleasant lines that you might want to know about me.

"As you discovered earlier I'm a graphic artist. I've been doing art since I was a child and also I love strawberries." I don't know why on Earth I mentioned my love for strawberries. "I guess that's it." I ended my sentence.

"Hmm, I see." You caressed your chin using your index finger as if you were studying me. I never knew I'd be witnessing this. "Not much of a talker, are you?" I shyly nodded.

"Can I ask you a personal question, Chaeyoung?"

"Yeah, sure." Although I wasn't sure.

"Do you happen to be a lesbian or even a bisexual?" And that blew my mind. I didn't know you would ask that question but you just did.

Since my mouth was stuck as I can't open it and my mind was buffering trying to access your question, I just nodded with eyes on my coffee.

"Well that's nice," I heard you whisper. I'm pretty sure of what you said.

Huh?!