Chapter 1- Christmas is near

Welcome to my Pruame story UwU. Anyways let's get started.
Btw this is a highschool Au. Also there's going to be hits of Fruk but only because France and England are going to be parents for this story. So I'm am le sorry.

Third person P.O.V
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Finally, the last the decoration was put up on the tree as Matthew and Alfred stared in awe. Blue And white Christmas lights were hanging on the tree. There were multiple ornaments colored as the flags from all the nations. "Mattie look the tree is so awesome!" Matthew gave a small nod as he stared at his brothers childish behavior. "Look! It's an invisible ornament. Freaky it must be the doing of a ghost. Don't worry Mattie, I won't let it hurt you because I'm the hero!" Indeed it was invisible but somehow still had a shape and had a texture. Also keep in mind none of the ornaments are made out of glass.

Creeaaak

Just like that Alfred jumped into Matthews embrace with no warning. "The bloody hell Alfred! Don't yell everyone else is asleep!" Arthur whispered yelled to Alfred. "Eh, sorry dad. Also Alfreds a little frightened up so don't scold him." With a loud annoyed sigh Arthur went back to his room.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

"Al, it was just dad." Alfred stared up at Matthew with glazed bright blue eyes and flushed pink face. Matthew blushes slightly. "Do you wanna sleep with me like we did when we were kids?" Matthew already knew the answer but was assured when Alfred gave a small nod.

They swiftly ran upstairs into Matthews bedroom that was decorated with many maple things. Not even including his Canadian flags that were hung up in a few places. "Matt, I think I know which flag the invisible ornament had." Matthew gave Alfred a hum of approval for him to keep on talking. "It was the Canadian flag! How does that even happen?! I mean, I painted it and everything!" All the color drained from Alfreds face as he realized something dumb. "I-it had to be a g-ghost." Matthew rolled his violet eyes at his twin in annoyance. Though Matthew did have to to admit it was rather strange that happened. "Hey, Alfie lets watch a horror movie?" It sounded more like a question than a statement. "S-sure said Alfred as he looked in another direction. "Also, if you get scared the hero will be here to help you!" Alfred exclaimed with a happily-worried tone. Matthew only nodded his head in response as he already knew Alfreds fear of scary things.

Still Third Person P.O.V
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
They both face each other as they slowly slipped into slumber. They were each covered in a different blanket. The one Matthew was covered with was just a simple white blanket with a red maple leaf in the middle. Alfreds blanket was just one of his favorite heroes, Captain America.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
"Look around you! Vhere do you ever see such awesomeness ?! So, bruder vhat do you think of mein awesome room!?" (Yeet ima gonna quit with the accent cuz autocorrect is going to kill me. I will just keep doing the mein and jou cuz they are short words.) "Gilbert why do you need to yell so loudly about your room. I mean we just moved in and you didn't even get anything out of your boxes." They just stared at each other as the tension grew thick. "Oh no! You are right I forgot mein beer in the kitchen!" Yelled Gilbert as he scurried down the stair in panic. "What will I ever do with that idiot of a brother that I have?" Murmured Ludwig as he followed his brother down the stairs.

"Oh thank god! Ludwig didn't drink mein beer!" Gilbert cried as he held the beer in his arms cradling like a baby. "Why would I drink jour poor excuse of a beer!" Ludwig yelled as he SNATCHED the LAST BOTTLE OF BEER from Gilbert emptied it and threw it with the other empty beer bottles. "Get jour lazy but up and start unpacking before i have to do it by force." Red eyes had tears spilled out of the eyes. "No! Why did jou do that mein beer! Jou owe the awesome me another one!"

Gilbert ran upstairs and started to unpack his items. He always kept an extra bottle of his favorite beer. He never knew when he'd need it. He quickly chugged it down and began working on his room. First came all his posters of random female models. He put each poster in a different area. Then after that he decided to take a break for the rest of the day. He fell asleep on the floor peacefully.
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Yay the first chapter. Sorry it's short.