Untitled Part 7

Eyes dripping with mirth matching Emma's crooked little smile. The look that overcame Regina anytime they were intimate was intoxicating as the act itself to the blonde. Lingering fingertips at the brunette's necklace began to trace her satin pajama top on her chest. Amber eyes piercing jade with pure hunger. Emma applied a touch more pressure continuing to trace patterns through Regina's shirt, guiding her head toward the pillow when she pulled her lower on the bed by her thighs.

Regina felt her heartbeat plummet to the apex of her thighs at the strength of her girl. Wherever Emma lingered on the spectrum was beyond compare. No lover matched her. If Regina even counted them. She didn't.

"I really, really liked the e-clipse mama." And there was her swan, Drawing out the 'e' on eclipse.

"I'm so glad, my darling," Regina said, tucking some careless blonde curls behind Emma's ears as pale lips brushed over her collar bone. "Beautiful and special just like my Emma."

Her beautiful girl turned into a shy mess of giggles and blushing. Regina could not resist kissing in the crook of her neck in the way that made the blonde squirm. She knew what it did to the other woman, and she did it anyway. She knew the floodgates were already open, that kiss and the words too soon follow would lower the dam. "My Emma."

There was no one like Emma Swan, a woman who she had fantasized homicidally and sexually. A woman is so close that the heat of her breath on Regina's lips drew an animalistic gaze from the depths of her soul. Moments like this Regina did not know if she wanted to do the devouring or be devouring. "Yours," Emma shivered.

Leaning forward, hands on either side of Regina's head, Emma gave the illusion she was going to kiss Regina's cheek and grazed the shell of her ear instead. Gently tugging Regina's earlobe with her teeth. The audible gasp filled their bedroom and the carefully placed thigh between Regina's thighs already damping with the smaller woman's arousal. Their noses brushed in just the way Emma always did before committing herself to Regina's pleasure.

Unable to withstand the teasing, Regina's tongue flicked out from between unpainted lips, gently gliding along Emma's upper lip. She knew she had Emma's attention when she drew in a loud breath. Their equally heavy breathing crashing until it became as one. "No more teasing."

Emma dipped her head, a prideful smile on her lips, "Sorry Mommy."

"You enjoy making Mommy sing, don't you?"

Emma nodded enthusiastically. "Especially when Mommy sings Emma's name. It gives me goosies."

"No more teasing than my love and Mommy is positive Emma will earn her goosies," Regina repeated, mind whirring with the endless possibilities at the sensation of Emma's fingertips trailing up her knees. Painstakingly slow despite the order not to tease. It felt magnificent to have the connection though, and Regina let it ride so long as Emma didn't break their eye contact. Barely withholding a whimper at the insistence in Emma's touch, as she hooked her thumbs into the satin bottoms and removed them in one swift motion. "That's it, Emma."

Coming in for another kiss, Emma carefully placed a hand just below Regina's ass, biting her lower lip and eliciting a growl. She always knew just what buttons to push to unlock it too. Just the right way to kiss the brunette. Just the right way to look at her, as she was now. Careful, calculated manipulation to draw as much pleasure for herself without disobeying Regina directly. The respect it made her feel was immeasurable. Emma's other hand buried itself in Regina's shoulder and the mattress as she flipped them, leaving Regina to straddle her stomach.

Clad in a lacy black thong that did nothing to hide the sopping wet mess of her core, Regina was leaning over Emma. Sitting up halfway the tautness of Emma's stomach made Regina's insides do a flip at the pressure to her aching clit. Grabbing the blonde by the underside of her mane, Regina promptly marked the junction between her neck and shoulder with her lips. "I know what you're after little swan," Regina growled, taking the hand squeezing her hip, which was forcing the brunette to rut against the abs of steel and plunging it between the thin material of her panties and sex. The contact-making her shudder with need. "Yes," she hissed, head draping forward, deliciously baring her neck to Emma.