Scream (MiChaeng) 🔞

Ps. This is gonna be a long one since I haven't written smut in ages Lol ;)

Description

Chae didn't bother Mina at all in their apartment when she sense that Mina is tired from work and Mina's glad with that and today's one of those days but Mina wanted to try something different

Warning

G!P Chaeyoung , Mina

Fluff and Smut

******

The cold air keeps on hitting Mina's cheek as she shivered, wrapping the scarf that she knits around her. She fumbled for her car key inside her sling bag and fastly get inside her car, she drove carefully and did not forget to order some hot chocolate for her and Chaeyoung back at home. She's not very looking forward on going home although she desperately needs to rest.

It's just that Mina's been sitting her ass on the chair for like 4 hours at a meeting which is for her, is incredibly insane. No one can stand that shit, she likes listening and all but the meeting just suddenly went on projecting roads and new lights from explaining some traitors who tried to ruin it then bragging about personal belongings and some lands and it tired Mina out who's a great listener.

Mina always listen to everyone, not missing a single word, she always does no matter how boring or nonsense the topic is, though she can't lie that's her greatest talent that led her life so far so good and even have a pretty decent job after graduating college.

She's close to their apartment now. Mina and Chaeyoung have been dating for two years and when both of them starts having work Chae asked her if they can both live together in her apartment.

Mina's been hesitating about sharing it with her girlfriend, not that Chaeyoung minds. It's just that the building where Chaeyoung works is close to Mina's and it's a hassle for her to ride a train then a bus just to get there so Mina agreed eventually.

Don't try to get Mina wrong, It's not like she's selfish or anything when Chae asked to move in but there comes a time where she needed to be alone, without talking or having anyone else with her. It just made her feel relax and very happy taking a bath, playing  Minecraft, walking around naked alone, but now she's not so sure with Chae around. "It's embarrassing" she muttered.

She parked her car outside before stepping out, the same coldness embraced her as she held two hot chocolates in her hand. She exhales slowly, opening the door and seeing the same warm light greeting her.

As soon as she entered the room she saw Chaeyoung sitting on the sofa with a tablet and pen, she's probably drawing some of those commissions again at her free time. Mina smiled warmly, going towards her girlfriend and tapping her shoulder. Chae gasped, she's shocked and was creeped out by her lack of attentiveness. She's very focused on drawing that she didn't notice Mina coming home.

"Oh gosh, sorry 'bout that" Chae smiled as she accept the drink Mina gave her and mouthed a small thank you before noticing how tired her girlfriend is that she just nod as a reply before walking away. Chae then turned around and smile widely, it's that time again, she's sure of it.

Chae may seemed younger and very playful but she knows how to read a mood. After two years of being together with Mina she noticed that when Mina is very tired or not feeling very sociable she will not answer Chaeyoung's text or calls, she will also reject going out with her and that's what Chae likes, she liked how honest Mina is with her and she respects it, hence letting Mina enjoy her alone time before  recovering and be very clingy again.