[JiTzu] Don't Do It 🔞

Requested ship by:
LittlemixJes

Description:

Teacher Tzuyu with Married Jihyo

Warning:

G!P Tzuyu,Cheating,Foul words,

______________________________________

"If you just fight for us"

That word was stuck in Jihyo's head and kept traumatizing her even when she's married to Kang Daniel and had one child together. It's been 10 years after they break up and until then she cannot forget about it....

"Mommy!! I'm gonna go to school now hihihi!!" Jihyo's daughter is 9 years old already and she just noticed that her daughter is always excited to go to school..

"Hey Jiyah, what made you so eager to go to class early?" Jihyo asked as Jiyah just smiled widely at her.

"There's a new Teacher!! She's so very pretty and kind and so smart!! She's so tall too!! And she tutored me before and after the class ends" She said and Jihyo looked very proud about it..

"Oh, what's her name?" She asked as her daughter just squinted her eye..

"Why don't you meet teacher later tonight!?" She said

"What?? You're gonna invite your teacher without me seeing her??" Daniel suddenly appears wearing his formal suit.

"Oh, leaving already?" Jihyo asked as Daniel hugged her,

"Yeah, Don't wanna be late." He smiled then hug his daughter,

"Jiyah, Daddy will be home tomorrow night cause I have a meeting, take care okay? Say hi to teacher from me" He smiled once more before leaving..
______________________________________

"Good morning Teacher!!!" Jiyah said as she embraced her teacher who smiled cutely at her,

"Morning pretty Jiyah" She said then pats the younger's head

"Hihihihi.. Oh uhm.. Teacher" Jiyah starts twisting her feet as her teacher smiled at her

"Hmm what is it?" She asked as she stared at Jiyah

"W-will you come home with me later and tutor me in our house later?"

Her eyes widened after that and smiled bitterly..

"E-ehh!? Ohh..uhm.. You see Jiyah I have so many things to do so late–"

"Please!! It's just us and mom. It's sad that dad has a meeting and will be home tomorrow night. Please, please Teacher!! " Jiyah showed her pleading face making her teacher agree as she sighed heavily..

"Fine then Jiyah" She smiled before the bell rings indicating class will start..
______________________________________

It's been a tough day for Jiyah at school but she's glad that her teacher is there to guide her. After class Jiyah fastly went to see her teacher and they both decided to go home.