1

So for the past 4 years, I have been in and out of different countries following my parents all around due to their jobs. Now I am in this place called Esuka. It's a town in Asia where only the richer folks live. I wouldn't necessarily say that am rich. This is all my parents' money so basically, they are rich. They are bout in architecture building some of the world's tallest buildings.

Today I start my new school Isuka Chin High School. It's supposedly the best school in Asia so my parents chose it. Luckily for me, I spoke fluent Chinese though it won't really be required as all students are required to know and study English.

"Iru Doman, its time for school" my sister yelled. She is 21 and working as my father's assistant. It's usually me and her at home since they are always on the road.

"Am up Sue. Can't I pee in peace"

I got ready and head downstairs. Man am happy it's my last year of school I don't think I can handle another high school introduction. My sister had left for work so I had to drive myself.

A text from Sue

My Siskii😇💜💗

Iru please do not drive the Audi A8 Drive the A7.

P.s. the credit card is in your backpack and try not to get lost.

Love yah Sue❤

Before you ask me no I did not save her name on my phone she did. I am Baby Munchkin💞👿✌in her phone.

Ok, so the A7 is not my favorite car because it's white. I prefer the A8 its black with custom red seats and has gold linings all around. It is my car but I guess Sue is gonna use it.

After almost an hour's drive.

So finally I pull up to the parking lot to see the groups. The nerds, fashionistas, cheerleaders/popular, jocks, e-boys, and girls. God, they were all separated. I didn't really pay it no mind. I just want this year to be over with.

As I stepped out of the car I hear chatter around me. I am fairly handsome thanks to my mixed genes. My mom is Korean and my dad is from Cuba. So my skin is light caramel color, I got curly short hair and my body well I work out so I know I'm sexy.

I stepped into the school trying to find the office but I was interrupted.

I was bumped into.

"Am so so sorry" wow she was beautiful. She sounds like she is from England.

"It's ok. But since you kinda owe me for that do you mind helping me out. It's my first day" I said smiling.

"Are you Iru Doman?" She said.

"Yes and who are you"

"Am Abbie. I am supposed to be your guide for the day. Nice to meet you" she shook my hands with confidence.

We walked around as she showed me the office to collect my documents then my locker and my classes.

"Well, thanks Abbie. I'll see you around I have um..... English with Mrs. Becford now" I said giving her a warm smile.

"I have the same class come on" with that we walked away heading towards the class.

As soon as we stepped in she took her seat.

"Well who do we have here a new student," the teacher said.

"Good day madam. I am Iru Doman"

"Well nice of you to have some manners, unlike those two idiots. Hey I said to stop talking" she said pointing at the two boys laughing at the back of the class." take a seat dear. You're already late"