⁴ Crystalline

Name: Mai Crystalline

Age: Part I~ 23-24, Part II~ 26-28, Boruto~ 37

Gender: Female

Nickname: flower, sunshine

Looks: She has white hair and blue eyes.

Crush: Kakashi Hatake

Personality: Mai, much like her younger sister, enjoys trying new things, meeting new people, dressing up, and parties. She's open-minded and kind, however, she is not afraid to put her foot down and be "cruel" when necessary.

Family: She has two younger siblings. The twins Akira and Asahi.

Chakra Nature(s): Earth

Village: Konoha, Village Hidden in the Leaves

Weapons: standard weapons

Kekkai Genkai: Crystal Palace

This kekkai genkai can allow the user to turn anything into ice and water crystals, or just pure crystals. These crystal can shine brightly, blinding the user's opponent, or anyone they so chose. Who this is used against is solely up to the user, if forced or in someway perfomed the jutsu against the user's will, the jutsu will become uncontrollable and can possibly kill, even its user. For this reason, people feared the Crystalline clan, killing them all but three children. Akira and her siblings successfully ran away, seeking refuge in Konoha. For this reason, people feared the Crystalline clan, killing them all but three children. Akira and her siblings successfully ran away, seeking refuge in Konoha.

Students: Sarah Uchiha, Akira Crystalline, and Blake Ryker

Rank: Jounin

Clan: Crystalline

Jinchuriki: N/A

Backstory: She and her siblings were originally from the village Hidden in the Mist but escaped and ended up in a forest near Konoha. They were found unconscious and were treated in Konoha. Ever since then, they haven't remembered much about their past but refuse to tell anyone the little memory they have and have stayed in Konoha. Akira and Asahi entered in the academy, and Mai, after a few months of interrogation, Mei became a Jounin sensei to none other than her little sister, Akira.

Other: Her name means brightness/flower or a person who dances with grace. She's 10 years older than the twins.