Extra Info (Crystalline)

Some Crystalline's have their kekkei genkai focused in their eyes and others don't. If their kekkei is focused in their eyes, the color of their eyes can vary from blue, (light) blue, white, pink, red, lavender, and purple. The color of their eyes usually signifies how much power they hold, if their power is focused in their eyes. Lighter colors, other than white, are in the "middle." They are just as rare as red, but are always welcomed.

Purple is the most common eye color one would see in the Crystalline due to the fact purple means they don't have very much power. The purple eye color can be compared to the level of a new academy student in their first year.

Lavender is often compared to that of a new chunin.

Blue is rare, due to the fact it can be compared to the level of a seasoned veteran (jounin).

(Light blue is a signal that one is close to being at the power of an anbu, but isn't quite there.)

Like blue, white is rare. White is said to be exactly in between blue and red and is often compared to that of the seasoned veteran (anbu).

(Pink is a signal that one is close to being at the power of a kage but isn't quite there.)

Red means a dangerous amount of power is being stored, and if not nurtured correctly, it can cause a catastrophe, killing the everyone around it as well as the user. This power can be compared to that of a kage. This eye color only appears once in a millennium.

The color of one's eyes does not change over time, even as one gets stronger and their ability to use their kekkei genkai stays the same. If their power is not focused in their eyes, it is black. The Crystalline's who have this eye color often struggle to discern if they have power or not because those who don't possess the kekkei genkai also have black eyes.

The hair, although it doesn't hold any special power, can vary from white, brown, and blue.

The reason why the twins have two different eye colors is because one parent wasn't apart of the Crystalline clan. The twins are an extra special case. Both have three different eye colors, although Akira doesn't discover her third color until later. Asahi's left eye stays red, but his right eye can change from brown to white. The reason for this is unknown and will most likely never be discovered as his whole clan, other than he and his sisters, is dead and the same could be said for his sister. Akira's left eye is brown and her right eye is blue. They discover her eyes can also change colors later. Her third color being pink.