•|Prologue|•

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Year 1981, 31th of October

Year 1981,
31th of October.

Pivet Drive,
Little Whinging, Surrey.

———[Third's PoV]———
A man in big purple robe and white long beards stepped into the road with all his glory, one hand holding a deluminator, making the road dark.

He blended with the shadows, walking to a certain house. House number 4, Pivet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey.

He waited for his big companion to bring back the bundles to him.

As he waited, he called out, "I see that you're here, Professor McGonagall."

A black striped cat appeared to be expecting him to discover it, before it transformed back to its true appearance. A strict woman with a tall posture, a glasses, and black robes appeared in front of the man.

The man's eyes twinkled in the dark as he asks, "What brings you here, Professor ? I assume you heard of what happened."

"Is it really true, Albus?" The woman asked in inquiry.

"I'm afraid so, Minerva." The man, Albus, said solemnly.

"But still— I don't think it's a good idea, you can't possibly put him in the care of these muggles! You know what they are thinking! It's not a right place for him to grow up without knowing who he really is! He's famous now, Albus! They both are!" Minerva argued to the man in purple.

"That is why, I believe they would be protected from any harm here, without knowing who they are until they are ready." Albus said, tried to calm the woman.

"Are you sure you're going to trust Hagrid to deliver the twins? I don't think it's a good idea Albus." Minerva said, worried that the half-giant would drop one of the twins by accident.

"I believe Hagrid would do a good job, Minerva." Albus said calmly with twinkle on his eyes.

As they talked, a sound of motorbike sounded on the air. The one they are waiting for finally arrived, with bundles on his big arm.

"There you're, Hagrid. I believe there's no problem on your way here?" Albus asked Hagrid.

"Well, no, Sir'. Well' uh... I think' not' Sire'. Har'y and Griselda are very quiet and well-behaved' sir'." Hagrid said as he handed the two bundles to the headmaster and vice-headmaster.

"I see. Then I guess it's time for us to say goodbye for now." Albus stated as he placed Harry in front of the door, while Minerva is still hesitating to let muggles take care of the Potter twins. Even though their father is troublemaker, Minerva couldn't help but have soft spot for James Potter and of course, also for the sweet Lily Evans.