•|Chapter 13|•

••••

••••

•••

Dark, damp, and unbearably smelly.

That's what she thought when she first stepped her foot inside the chamber of secrets. Her fingertips rubbed her special-earrings, that now had turned into dangling diamond earrings, with a slight hum as she watched the scenery around her while Macnair, whose consciousness is currently taken over by Tom Riddle, leading them towards the Basilisk abode. Her Familiars, the albino snake, Stark, and the niffler, Lou, we're settled securely inside her pockets robe respectively.

After all,——Who would have thought that the Basilisk abode was actually inside a sewer?

She looked at Macnair——or she should say, Tom, in front of her who is easily navigate his way and stopped once they arrived in front of an old man faces statue. Griselda felt her wand revebrates in glee as if they met their kind. She almost hissed in pain when she felt the stinging pain on her head because of some soul from her wand tried to take over her body right now. She pushed it back from her mind, she heard a scream inside her mind as she formed a mental barrier to not let this mischievous accentor to take over again, 'You need me! Mark my words! You can't do this without me——'

Her mind cleared from many voices that keep ringing before her ears earlier and sighed in relief. She watched as Tom Riddle who had possessed Macnair's body stood in front of the statue with nostalgic look on his faces.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you do your first Horcrux ritual here, right? This might be a good idea to resurrect the young you here. At least the same you here is better than that insane one. I can't even understand why a clever wizard like you turn into that thing who obsessed with Harry just because some bullshit Prophesy honestly." Griselda said as she walked around the area leisurely while calming her scared niffler down by stroking its fur.

Tom shoot her an unimpressed look and rolled his eyes at her, "Why, of course. Put the sacrifice here." He stares at her pointedly.