Sneaky Tactics

Hey guys! So, I did some illustrations of scenes from the last chapter! I did the selfie (sort of, the peace sign Verde made wasn't drawn, but he did have his arm around Shinso, so there's that!) I also drew Ojiro's face when Shinso was telling him about the selfie. Also, due to my doctor making me spend like 5 hours outside a day and my parents restricting my computer time to make me go outside, chapters will take about a 1.5 - 2 weeks to come out. (Which I guess was already happening..? But it's officially the time frame for chapters now. So expect about 10-14 days for a chapter to come out.) Anyways, if anyone wants me to illustrate Izuku's hero costume, let me know! I'm currently drawing Verde's outfit, so expect that in a future chapter! Sidenote, have you ever start a new chapter and decide to add something you weren't even planning on adding? Because I just did that with the video Shinso posted in the last chapter... Oh well. More complications for Verde I guess XD. Anyways, who wants to see Bakugou suffer in future chapters?

Shinso and  Verde selfie ( My blue marker died on me so the night sky isn't as neat as I wanted it to be. Also, Shinso's hair is a freaking nightmare to draw!):

 Also, Shinso's hair is a freaking nightmare to draw!):

Ojiro jealous over selfie (I tried, I really did. Sorry if you can't read the messages, I write small DX):

Izuku was on the bus scrolling through the news as everyone around him was excitedly discussing the newest hot topic of the day: Verde

Izuku was on the bus scrolling through the news as everyone around him was excitedly discussing the newest hot topic of the day: Verde. Somehow, that video of him that Shinso posted last night already had 2.4 billion views. Then there's that fansite for Verde that apparently existed (who knew?) that posted a copy of the video on their site. The site was called "Verde, Our Knight" and it had multiple stories of how he, as Verde, has saved people. Of course, Izuku was not really thrilled about this. After all, this means more Pro's coming after him. Talk about exciting. On the bright side, it seems the majority of people are comparing him to the Crawler, so at least the people don't hate him. Then again, fucking Snipe and Endeavor might be after his ass now. Yikes. Maybe letting Shinso post that video wasn't such a bright idea after all.

'Oh well, that's a problem for future Izuku' the very tired Izuku thought to himself as he exited the news app and opened up the group chat.

Heroic Trio Chat Group