≼𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧≽

"You've changed. You're not the Party Poison I met before."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Orderly. Bland. Absolute hellscape.

   The words any normal human would think of just looking at Battery City. It's the place where imagination and individuality go to die. The whole city is black and white. The people are all mindless sheep, brainwashed to think the same. If you start thinking for yourself or see just a bit of color, they force feed you that vile pill to impair your brain.

      See, after the Helium Wars, everything was reduced to dust. Nobody was sure if it was just the United States or if it was the whole world; All anyone knew about the outside world is that Australia was swallowed whole by the ocean. There's still talk amongst the hidden normals (people who are smart enough to not take the pill) that BL/ind was originally the illuminati and they nuked the world to gain complete control.

      After everything was eliminated, BL/ind found a radiation pocket where LA used to be and built Battery City from the ground up. They went  scouting for survivors in fallout shelters all over the what used to be the west coast. They found more than they expected, took them back to the city, and drugged em' all up. For two years, Bat city's population got bigger. As it did, more people were able to get off the pill and escape the city.

      Rumors spread that these people started a group of rebels. The rumors were found to be true, and those who were in hiding had hope. This group operated under the radar for about a year before Veronica, BL/ind's CEO, found out about them and decided to attempt to put an end to their treason.

       Her 'soldiers', the Draculiods were too stupid and poorly trained to kill the group of 20+ rebels, so she upped her game and created something called an 'Exterminator' made for the soul purpose of erasing rebels. They were all people once. Sadly, they were turned into murderous monsters. According to Veronica, the rebels were a flaw in the perfect system, and no sacrifice was too big for her if it meant the eradication of all anarchists.

      The first Exterminator was a man named Jeo. He was mentally programmed with a deep loathing of insurgents, and to stop at nothing to wipe them all from existence. He was significantly better than the Draculiods, and this pleased Veronica. He weeded out the rebels, and killed anyone who got in his way.

       But the revolutionaries fought back. They got more crafty and skilled. They stole blasters and trained to fight. There was hellfire around the walls 24/7. Jeo was killed three months after his initial introduction to the outside world.

Several Exterminators like Jeo were made, and all fell to the hands of the insurgents. Finally, Veronica went another step and created a cyborg. His name was Korse, and he did his job like no other. Anarchists feared him. He still hunts them to this day.

The insurgent army grew as they smuggled more and more people out of the city. They never once gave up hope. A man named Dr. Death Defying became their beacon of hope, and the group took up the name 'Killjoys', with the slogan "keep running, and die with your masks on." Their main goal as they grew bigger was to distroy BL/ind and restore color and Individuallity.

      And that my friends, is where I come in. Who am I? My name is Siren's Melody. Sister of Fun Ghoul, and girlfriend of Party Poison.

I'm here to tell you my story. How I got out of  that hell hole, became what I am, fell in love, and helped lead a rebellion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That's just it, babe. I'm not the same anymore. I'm in love."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hey, yeah, this is rewritten and hopefully interesting to read!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
slow updates
• frequent author notes
• questions for the audience! i love hearing feedback and asking people's opinions on my work, so i'll definitely be asking y'all questions every now and again :)
• pictures of my dog ;)