Questions need anwsers

•••MINHO POV, a few days later•••

"Are you comfortable?" I ask the boy as he sat in front of the camera and me.

"Oh yea, sure." He smiled and looked around the room.

He looked different today. He had a blue sweater today. Far too big and making him even look more beautiful. His hair was in a messy ponytail.

"Okay." I took the paper with questions in front of me.

I started the camera and began. "Hello." I say and the boy smiled, "Hello." The boy smiled after repeating me.

"What is your name?" I ask him while I bring the camera in a better position.

"Isaac Newton, but I like being called Newt." He smiled and I smiled back

BEAUTIFUL NAME.

"And you don't have to tell us where you come from, England." I smile and he laughed.

"Sorry. I hate my accent." He giggled and hide his face behind the sleeves of his sweater.

"I think its cute." I stated and he blushed.

"Where are you born?"

"London." He answered with the blush still on his face.

"How is it with your parents? Why did you came here?" I ask and he softly sighed.

"My mother died when I was born. My father is a alcoholic." He said as if he said something top secret.

"Ummm... Newt..." He nodded to me. Assuring that I could go on.

"This is about to know all the parts of you. If you want to stop you still can go back." He shook his head, and then he looked really darkly in my eyes.

"My life is more extreme then you think. Can you handle it?" He asked and I nodded.

I took a deep breath, so did he and I went on.

"Any brothers or sisters?" He shook his head. "No, just me." He smiled the smile I knew from him.

"You did not told me why you came here." I reminded him and he nodded. "You sure that you are ready?" He asked again and I nodded eagerly.

"I was still living with my dad in London. And my life wasn't easy or good. I needed a fresh place to start. So I went to America for a new start."

"Do you live on your own?" Newt nodded and I looked confused. "But how can you pay that?"

"Got a flower shop." Newt smiled and Oh My Lord! That feels good.

"A flower shop?" I asked amused. "I just love flowers bro." he said and I laughed.

"How was your youth?" I ask him, knowing that this could be a little bit deeper then thought.

"Well..." Newt sighed and went on. "My father slapped me a lot, the drunk Bastard." I snicker, so did he. "He kicked and hurt me a lot. I was being bullied at school, because..." Newt paused and then looked right into the camera.

"I am gay."

Silence.........

I try not to freak out in any way. I KILL THE BULLIES I KILL HIS FATHER AND THEN I KISS MY LITTLE NEWTIE-BOY.

"That is interesting." I say outloud, trying to hide all the emotions and look at the next question.

"Do you have any fears?" He nodded his head and this was beginning to get awkward.