Last questions

(MINHO POV.)

How was it? was it amazing? -Thomas

Was okay.... I dunno -Minho

Seriously? •_• -Thomas

OF COURSE IT WAS AMAZING! I KISSED THE BOY! -Minho

Good, and the interview? -thomas

I got extra time and he is helping me so good. -Minho

Everything is going to be alright anyway. -Thomas

He looked so good today. -Minho

Was he hot? -Thomas

He wasssssss! -Minho

Do you two realize this is a groups chat? -Newt

Holy fuck... -Thomas

I still think you are hot ;) -Minho

You are not bad yourself either :) -Newt

Aaaw, aren't you two cute together. Can I be your best man -Thomas

Sounds awesome. -Minho

I am sixteen........ -Newt

I don't see the problem. -Thomas

Me neither. -Minho

I am too young... Doesn't mean I don't love you, but getting married. Not yet please. -Newt

He got a point. -Minho

Yes he got. You should keep him Minho. -Thomas

I'll think about it. -Minho

WHAT?! -Newt

JOKE, I'll keep you anyway. -Minho

Aaaaaw aren't you two cute together. -Thomas

How about you? -Newt

How about what? -Thomas

Got a relationship? -Newt

Nah, but I do see something in that girl.... What was her name again? -Thomas

You mean Brenda? -Minho

YES, that girl! She's smoking hot. -Thomas

I'm going to school. See you two laterx -Newt

See ya -Thomas

LOVE YOU BABY -Minho

I bet he is blushing now. -Thomas

Yes he does :D -Minho

..... -Newt

•••at school•••

"Hi Newt." Thomas smiled and hugged him.

Then he walked to the seat next to mine and I reach out to kiss him.

"Good the morning Min." He says and I smile softly.

"Good morning Beautiful." I say and he blushes.

I take his hand when lesson starts. He looks at me with big happy eyes and I smile back at him.

Thomas was having small talk with the Brenda girl next to him.

She seems pretty interested, but also kinda weird. She had big blue eyes and brow long hair. Sneakers that looked cool, but a girly like skirt... She almost has no makeup, but her lips are red as hell...

"We are together for one day and you already go for an other girl." Newt mocks as he noticed me staring at Brenda.

"I'll never leave you, Babe." I say and lean in to kiss him...

"Minho and Isaac. Can you do that after school and NOT in my lesson?!" The teacher angrily yelled and Newt quickly leans back in his chair. I hold my hands up in surrender.

"Now, let me go on." The teacher says while turning back to the board.

I look over at Newt and he was tomato red from the blushing.

I smile and blow him a air kiss.

He grabs it and sends one back.

What happened to me?

•••after school•••

"Okay. Next question." I say and he smiles. We had some hard questions and he had cried for a while when I asked them.

We already sit here for 3 hours and I went so deep in his soul. He is so wonderful and beautiful. I hope I can make that look good on the camera.

"When did you start to feel like you didn't belong here anymore, because that wasn't really clear yet." I say and he seems to think deeply about it.

"I think that it was from the moment that my father was fired. He was more at home and we had less money." He says and I nod twice.

"What did he do for the money?" I ask and Newt shrugged.

"Something in a restaurant." I nod again and look at the list full of questions. We are getting to an end.

"So, Newt my Baby." I address him and He looks up with flushed cheeks.

"Next question." I say and he nods. "On a scale from 1 to 10, how good can I kiss?"

Newt laughed so hard that he was clutching his stomach. "HAHAHAHAHA! MIN- HAHAHAHAHA"

"Oh please, just tell the world." I smile and he almost falls from his chair.

"Okay... Okay..." He tries between laugh fits.

"You have a ten definitely." He says and sits right up in his chair.

"Good." I smile to him and look at the next question.

"Top 3 biggest secrets?" And he makes an 'uuuuum' noise.

"On number three that I am a huge fan of Star Wars." I smile at him, because he is cute as hell!!!

"My number two is my try to kill myself." I pat his knee to show him that I care and he got me.

"Number 1....." He sighs softly and I wonder what is more secret then killing yourself.

"I never showed anybody..." And he takes his sweater off.

He turns around so I face his back and what I see is a big tattoo that covers his entire back.

"Oh. My. God." I whisper and run a hand over the red rose.

The rose was perfectly big and had glitters all over it. It was made for Newt and Newt alone. It suits him so good. And his skin is so beautifully pale against the redness of the rose.

"It's so beautiful..." I say to him and he looks over his shoulder.

"Thank you Min. This is kinda personal. My mom loved roses she said in a letter to me..." I hug Newt close to me. His head falling against my chest.

"We have almost no questions anymore." I whisper right in his ear and he smiles. "We are almost done?"

I nod and he kisses my cheek before he takes his sweater on.

"Are we gonna finish it today? Or we have a date again tomorrow?" He asks and I smile at him.

"We are not stopping yet. I want to finish today. But we still have a date tomorrow." Newt laughs and looks right in the camera.

"That's why I love him."