Do I Know You?

Welcome to my 2nd chapter of this story. I hope you'll enjoy it along with the rest of the book. Enjoy!

Ashla's POV

This morning I dropped Reese off at school, then I'll pick her up later. Later that afternoon, I saw someone I thought I would never have to see again.

Flashback
10:30 am

I was taking care of some chores I had been putting off when there was a knock at the door. I put the basket of laundry down and walked over to the door. I opened it and gasped in shock.

"What are you doing here?! How did you find me?" I asked accusingly.

"Um, excuse me? Do I know you?" They asked.

"Yes, you very well know who I am." I replied putting my hands on my hips.

"Could you remind me because I'm sure I don't know you?"

"You wouldn't recognize my name because when we met you didn't ask me for it." I snarked.

"Well, I just came to ask if this pink shoe was either yours or someone who lives here?"

He held up Reese's pink, glitter sandal from when she lost it last summer.

"Yes, that's my daughter's. She lost it during the summer." I told them calmly as I could.

"Now will you please answer my previous question: who are you and how did you find me?"

They sighed and continued.

"My name is Derrick and I didn't mean to find you. I was just coming to ask about the lost shoe. Will you answer my question: How do I know you?" He explained.

"My name is Ashla Skywalker. You were the one who raped me and got me pregnant."

"What!?"

Oohh, cliffhanger! Sorry, it was a short chapter but I'm trying to get my ideas all down and make it suspenseful as possible. Thanks for reading!