Bittersweet

~Hayden~

I rubbed my eyes and rose up. I smiled, thinking about what had happened last night. I looked around but I didn't see Zachery anywhere. Panic started to rise. "Zachery?" Nothing. "Zach?" Again. No Answer. That's it. I got up and started to look around. I walked over to the door and out into a dark hallway. I couldn't find a light switch anywhere and I had no phone on me. "Zach?...Zach, where are you?"
"I never thought that I would have a naked boy running around in my house. I guess there's a first for everything." I turned around, startled. I strained my eyes to see, even though I didn't have to see to know who it was.
"Zach... I was..." I realized what he said and immediately blushed. "Uh oh..." My heartbeat quickened and I couldn't move. I was naked. Naked in someone else's home. What would happen if someone were to walk and see me? "Fuck" I started to back up...right into a corner.
"What is it with you and corners?" Zach said as he closed the distance between us. His lips collided with mine.

~Zachery~

I almost lost control at the very end of our...little session. My eyes had turned and I felt my body begin to shift. I knew I had to keep under control until I was able to get away. Once Hayden had fallen asleep, I crept out of the bed and walked down the hallway. I had went out into the alley and into the Dark Woods. After I knew I had my...other half...under control, then I went back to my house. I started in the hallway leading to my room when I heard footsteps. Hayden. I heard him call for me. I walked closer, and that was when I noticed he was still naked.
"I never thought that I would have a naked boy running around in my house. I guess there's a first for everything." Well, it wasn't like I hadn't ever had a naked boy in my bed, but I never had one to walk my halls still naked. And oh boy, did I like it. I smiled my intimate smile at him.
"Zach... I was..."Hayden stuttered when he realized it was me. "Uh oh..." Hayden looked at me and blushed. "Fuck" I smirked as I watched him back into a corner.
"What is it with you and corners?" I asked him as I got closer. I couldn't help it. He was naked, and he is so fucking hot. I had to get another taste of him. I closed the distance between us and began to kiss him.
My hand automatically went down to his dick, and with that, his heartbeat began to quicken. I smirked at him as I looked into those beautiful blue eyes of his. "Hayden...mmm...what a beautiful name to fit such a fucking hot boy" I said as I kissed him again, passionately. I heard him moan and that turned me on. I know we had just had sex a few hours ago, but what can I say? I am hungry for this boy. He makes me want to put everything else into oblivion and let it just be us. He is different than other boys, well, anyone else that I have met. I do not yet know if it is good or bad, but right now, I'm leaning towards good.
"Zach..." Hayden breathed between a kiss. I decided to hear what he wanted to say, so I pulled away just enough to look into his eyes. "Zachery..." Hayden seemed to hesitate. He almost seemed to be afraid of me, which he probably should be. "Zach...I..." he looked away.
That just made me want to grab him and make him look at me, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I'm always the dominant one, but...when it comes to Hayden, it seems as if we are almost equals.
Hayden closed his eyes. "Zachery...We..." I saw him swallow a lump in his throat. "Zach..."
I started to get a little impatient, but I wouldn't force it out of him. Instead, I said, "Hayden...you can tell me," hoping that he would say whatever was in his mind.
Hayden winced and turned away, as if facing me would kill him. "Zachery, we just met...and...already you seduced me...but...Zach...I don't know if we should...if we should keep this up..."
Hearing what just came from his mouth hurt. It really hurt. I have began falling in love with him, and he wants to end it already? After one night? He probably thinks that I just want him for sex...and...yes that was my intent when I first ran into him, but...once I actually got a look at him...I knew I couldn't make him my slave. There's something in him, deep down, that is drawing me near. I do not know what it is, but I feel like a dog running after a coon that he knows he couldn't catch. I must find out what it is. I can't let him go, not so easily and so soon.
"Hayden..." I turned him around to face me. "Hayden...I..." I swallowed, knowing that this would be the first time I would ever say this to anyone. "Hayden, I love you."