The Wolf

~Zachery~

"Fuck!" I yelled as soon as I realized who was standing at the door. I had thought my alarm just went off for a test run, but, instead, it was...shit....
Hayden looked at me, confused. I gave him an apologizing shrug. I didn't expect her to show up. I actually thought she had been slain during the fight.
"Star..." I swallowed. I do not think it would have been this bad if Hayden wasn't standing right next to me. "What the hell are you doing here?"
Star's eyes flickered to Hayden. I quickly pulled him behind me. Star smirked. "Well well. Looks like Zachy Boy has a new toy."
I glared at Star. I could feel my eyes turn black. My heart sped up and I got even angrier. "What does she mean? Zach, what the hell does she mean?" I heard Hayden say behind me.
"Oh? He didn't tell you?" Star smirked. She knew she was going to win this bicker.
"Shut up!" I warned her. My body ached; it wants to shift, but I held myself back. I do not want to harm Hayden. Star, on the other hand, I could hurt.
"Come on, Fuckboy. You have to tell him now. Tell him, or I will show him" she looked pleased. I hated Star right now. I knew I had to tell Hayden, but I didn't want to tell him like this.
"Fine! I'll tell him." I said at last, defeated. I put my longsword in its sheath. I lead Hayden to my bed and motioned him to sit down. The alarms had long stopped. Star walked over to us and sat down beside of my lover. She trailed her hand down Hayden's cheek, which made me furious, and she knew it.
"Stop" Hayden said and tried to move, but Star grabbed ahold of his arm.
"STOP!" I yelled as my eyes turned blacker than the night. My chest rose and fell rapidly. "Stop now or I'll..."
"Or you'll kill me? Come on, Zach. You know you can't harm me" Star said with a sly grin.
"Fuck you, Star." I said as I sat down in a chair next to my bed. I didn't know how to tell Hayden, but I had to. I must tell him or else Star will show him, which could lead to him being hurt, or worse. "Hayden...look, I don't know how to tell you this..."
"We are demons" Star said calmly.
I glared at her. She has really done it this time. Hayden looked at her for a moment before laughing.
"Hayden. She's not lying. We truly are demons. All those stories you hear of the supernatural world...it's true. Werewolves, vampires, demons...it's all true." I said as calmly as I could.
"Yeah, and I guess Pegasus and The Moth Man is real as well?" Hayden laughed and shrugged. He thought we were joking. I sighed and looked at Star. She nodded.
I closed my eyes and let my demon take control. When I opened my eyes, I was fully transformed. My wings spread out, stretching. The claws on the end of my wings were sharp. My eyes were black, a small ring of gold around my pupils. My teeth were sharp. "We weren't lying" I said in a deep voice.
Hayden shivered and moaned quietly. I think my low voice turned him on and Star laughed. I could see Hayden start to tremble a bit and he looked about to panick. I started to close my eyes to turn back into human, when Star gasped. "Zach! Look!" She yelled as she pointed at Hayden. His eyes were a golden color. "He's a werewolf!"
"What the hell are you talking about? I'm a human! I'm not a fuckin-ah!" Hayden screamed out in pain as he doubled over. I quickly shifted back to human. I was thankful I've learned how to shift with clothes still on because Star was in my room. I ran over to Hayden and lifted him up.
"We have to take him to the cage! I don't think he's ever shifted before!" I yelled as I ran, with him, down the hundred flight of stairs leading to the dungeons. I took him to the cage. Star opened the cell door. I carried Hayden to the chains. I stood there a moment, not wanting to chain him up. I sighed. "Turn on the electric. I won't chain him" I told Star.
"You need to get out of there. He could kill you" Star said, ignoring what I told her to do. "He will be fine."
"Fuck it. Star, do what I said. Turn on the electric. I want to be here for his first shift." I looked at the boy I loved as he writhed in pain on the bed of the cell. Shifting hurts like a son of a bitch. Your bones break and forms into the form of whatever you are shifting into. When you first shift, you are unconscious of what is going on. If you are lucky and have someone who can pull you to the surface without killing them, you will be fine...well...you will be conscious. When she turned on the electric, I bent down to whisper into Hayden's ear. "No matter what happens, I love you." I walked out of the cells and locked the door. I stepped into the hallway to speak with Star.