𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍!𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

( 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚢: tramp00dle  )
(𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚢:  𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢_𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖)
𝙴 𝙽 𝙹 𝙾 𝚈 !
𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚏 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕!! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜!!
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞!!

Steven POV
While I was checking my colony....Earth, with my pearl of course by my side, until she began to speak without my permission "the last report of the colony show that-" "thi list ripirt if thi ciliny shiw" I said with a mocking voice "Pearl, I've watched the same screen, I don't wanna waste my time" I said with a angry tone (I think that what it's called? It's my bad😅) "F-Forgive me!...M-May diamond!..." pearl said...until something beeping on the screen "Now what going on pearl?" "I-It seems that there is a new gem soldier pop out of the Prime kindergarten on Earth...M-My diamond" pearl said as she did a diamond salute "Hmmm...well then...that seems new...tell the Amethyst soldiers that I'll be heading out to Earth to see this....new gem soldier, got it pearl?" I said with a serious voice "Y-Yes my diamond!..."

(Y/N) POV
When I began to pop out of the kindergarten, I began to fall out from it "Ow!! O-K that was hurt" then I began to rubbed my head and then I look around...there is nobody here just me "well...this is new" while I look around, I saw a beam out of nowhere I began to hide behind a acid thing (I don't know what it's called sorry!!) then I saw a boy with a pear?...are they supposed to served a diamond?? But what re they here?? Are they trying to find me?? Are they going to kidnapped me?! that actually won't happen "Pearl?, where is that gem??" He said as he kick one of a tiny rock "I-I have no idea M-My diamond" wait....DIAMOND?! She did not just say "diamond" to a boy?! well, he is cute after all- NO! Come one (Y/N)! Keep it together!! There is no time!!!

No one POV
"Hey!" Steven said as (Y/N) turn around slowly and look up to Steven "H-Hello...U-Uhh!- M-My diamond!!" I nervously smile and did a diamond salute "So your the new gem that I been looking for?...Good" Steven began to grab (y/n) arm to follow him "you're coming with me" (y/n) immediately freak out by what he said "W-Where are you taking me?!" She said as she trying to escape "Homeworld of course! What do you even expected?" As Steven looking at the gem and began to blush a little "*Sigh* look...you are going to be my soldier...my ONLY soldier and my lover of course" as he said that (y/n) blush bright like a strawberry "E-Eh?! Y-Your lover?!....b-but why me?..." (y/n) said when she look at him and then he began to blush again...she thinks it's adorable to see him flusher by (y/n) "I-It's because I said so!! *Tsk* L-Let just go!!" He said when they went to the warp pad "Before we go...can i give you a little gift from me?~" (y/n) "Sure..I guess...but make it quic-" she grab his face and kiss on the lips but then he kiss back "That was nice....thank you..." he said and turns around "Hehe...No problem...My diamond" as (y/n) soluted "Please...call me....

Steven"

Well it's finished and I hope you enjoy it!- please...just PLEASE enjoy it! Also sorry if it short and not really a great story but I try!!😅😭
-Mini