𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚔!𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 Part 3

Since everyone like this chapter, I guess I'll do it
Enjoy!!

(Y/N) POV
Everyone is fine...well not exactly...everyone... I was sitting on the porch while holding Steven's sleeves well... I took it off...so I saw Ven play with the kitten while I look down with sadness face
Then without noticing
...
Ven looks at me and started thinking

"She Doesn't smile as much as she used to..."

Then my phone buzzes and I look at up...its was Connie...I called her
"Hey (Y/N)! I just wanna called you if your ok? You haven't text back at my message while doing my future career. Is everything ok??"
I didn't say a word but-
"Yeah I'm fine....*sniff*...I'm definitely fine"
I wanna cry but...not in front of her
"Are you sure? You about to cry? What going on?!"
"Look...Connie, I wanna tell you something...but please...please! Don't freak out ok?"
"Ok...what going on?"
"....Steven...is gone"
Everything paused....not a single word....and everything stops from this world
"N-No....(Y/N) you can't possibly be joking!...Right?!"
"I'm not joking....he is gone...but there something else I need to tell...that Pink Steven is here...right beside me...playing with the kitten..."
"wait Pink Steven is here?! Omg, can he just...heal him?"
"No, I'm sorry Connie...but he can't...."
"...I-I have to go...Ok (Y/N)?"
"Y-Yeah....that's fine...Bye Connie"
I hang up... I can't believe it...I-I told her and now she upset...IM MORE UPSET!!
"(Y/N)..."
I got surprised as Ven called my name and I turn around at look at him
"Yeah Ven?"
"I'm sorry....I'm sorry that I didn't save him..."
He is...crying with pink tears
"N-No! Don't apologize!! It's ok! It's not your fault Ven! You try and it's ok!"
I hug him and he began to blush as well as I do and he hugs back slowly
" It's ok....everything is going to be ok..."

"I hope"

Heyo everyone!! Sorry for being late of this book and again sorry if this story short is bc i been busy a lot of my school work and everything but I hope you enjoy it!!
Also I wanna thank to everyone that said happy (early) birthday to me for tomorrow and yeah thank you!!
(Also enjoy this art masterpiece I just made uwu! I really work on it hard- 🤣)
-Mini

Heyo everyone!! Sorry for being late of this book and again sorry if this story short is bc i been busy a lot of my school work and everything but I hope you enjoy it!! Also I wanna thank to everyone that said happy (early) birthday to me for tomo...