Monday December 16, 2019

Lost:
denoting something that has been taken away or cannot be recovered.

Unrequited feelings:
(of a feeling, especially love) not returned or rewarded.

I can't help but feel this much emotion towards you and him. I can't help that the love I had for you is now lost. I can't help that these feelings that are so great, are directed towards him. I can't help that the pain I inflicted on you caused me pain, because I whole heatedly hate causing you pain.

I can't help that all of these old memories still locked in my head makes me miss you. I can't help that I don't want to miss the chance of being with him. I can't help I love the thrill of chasing someone and not knowing what is to come. I can't help that I truly have no idea what I want. I can't help that I'm changing and you don't like it. I can't help that this is what love does to us.

I can't help that I miss you, but not enough to go back after you. I can't help that I don't know if I like the idea of being with you, or I want to be with you. I can't help that this is exhausting for me. I can't help that I don't want this to end but I don't want it to continue.

I can't help that I feel this much emotion towards you and him.