15

It's now night time, everyone was outside except Soobin who was put in bed since she was tired. "I brought alcohol!" Hoseok said as everyone cheered out and grabbed plastic cups.

Jimin chuckled as I looked at him before asking a question. "Can I drink?" I asked as he looked down at me as he nodded. "Of course baby, get drunk because it's your time to have fun" I smiled and pecked his soft lips, looking away I made eye contact with Jungkook to see that he looked away immediately after.

I got up from my seat and walked towards Yoona. "Let's get fucked up!" Yoona yelled as I cheered as well.

Time skipped; 12:15 AM

Everyone was drunk except Namjoon and Yoongi who were watching everyone to make sure they didn't leave anywhere. I giggled as I felt lips lick off my stomach, drinking the alcohol that was poured on me. I then was pulled off the table into Yoonas arms. She pushed her lips against my cheek, giving me a kiss. "Ugh I love you!"

She said as I smiled and hugged her back. "And I love you" I giggled before Yoona came up with a game for everyone to play. "Let's play dare, if you don't do it, you have to take a shot" Yoona said as everyone agreed on playing.

Once we were settled in we started to play the game. "Jinha..I dare you to kiss Jungkook" Hoseok said as I looked over to my right to see him standing there with his cup in his hand. Jimin stood back, crossing his arms as he watched Jinha walk towards his best friend.

Wrapping my hand around his neck I brought him into a kiss, his hand came around my waist as everyone looked at us both making out. "Okay that's enough!" Jimin yelled and pulled me away from the tall man as I bit my lips. "Continue playing, imma put her to bed" Jimin made an excuse as everyone nodded.

"You are such a bad girl Jinha" Jimin said as I giggled and stopped him. "Well then fuck me for being a bad girl daddy" I whined as he pushed me against the tree, pulling my shorts down. "You really deserved to be punished for kissing him" he said as I moaned out from his fingers sliding inside my wet hole.

"Fuck daddy" he covers my mouth as I grind my hip forwards back as he was thrusting his fingers inside me. After he pulls his fingers out and turns me around so that I am facing the tree. My hands were behind my back as he held them there while pulling his shorts down mid thigh.

His cock slapped against my pussy before he slid himself inside as I whined out. "Mgh..you stretch me so well" I moaned as he began to thrust himself inside me roughly. His hand slaps my ass cheek harshly, leaving many marks. "You are such a bad slut, baby" he whispers aggressively against my ear as I whimper out.

He attacks my neck with kisses, marking every spot he sees. "Daddy I'll cum" I whined out as I felt my climax come closer. He roughly starts to fuck me, I moaned into his palm to make them muffle so the others wouldn't hear.

My legs twitched as I came around his hard cock, coating him well. "Like that" he smirks before pulling himself out and groaning. "Good girl" I breathe out and turn myself around to face him. "I'm good girl"

I smiled as he pecked my lips then helped me dress back into my clothes. "Let's get you in bed now" he said as I held his hand and followed him to the tent we slept in together.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

✎ edited