17

The bathroom smelt sweet like vanilla, we sat in the big bathtub full of bubbles. "Mommy I love bubbles" Soobin giggles and plays with the bubbles in her tiny hands. "You do, don't you" I said, grabbing her tiny hands, playing with them softly.

Jimin's arms snake around my waist, slightly pulling me against his warm wet chest. Soobin turned around, and I picked her up to sit her comfortably on my lap. "Daddy, are you sleeping on mommy?" Soobin giggled as he chuckled and looked up. "No princess, I'm awake"

"Can I sleep with you tonight daddy?" "Of course you can," he said, pushing back her wet hair that was covering her small eye. "Your birthday is in a couple days" Soobin grew excited as she clapped her hands that were full of bubbles.

Soobin rests her head against my chest, dozing off from the warmth of my body and the water. I smiled at her cute face and stroked her back softly. I looked back at Jimin, his lips were close to mine.

He pressed them against mine, softly kissing me as his tongue gilded against mine. His hand wrapped around my neck, slowly we pulled away. "Let's go to bed now hm?" I nodded.

Time skipped

I laid in bed naked with him, feeling his soft gentle kisses on my neck. His tiny bites on my skin once he marked the spot. My soft moans were heard as my hands ran through his semi wet hair.

"Jimin please" I whisper his name as his hands lift up my legs to wrap around his waist. I moaned once I felt him slide deeply inside me, stretching my walls slowly from his thrust. "Move mgh" Jimin nodded and began to thrust his hips at a medium pace.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer towards me. "You feel so good ah" Jimin smirked as he watched her eyes become hooded and heard her beautiful breathy moans slip from her lips he loved to kiss. "You are so beautiful"

Jimin stroked back my hair that was in my face and got a view of how messy I looked underneath him. "Faster mmh" I breathed out and held myself tighter, feeling his hips thrust themselves faster and harder than before, creating a loud skin slapping.

His hand comes around my mouth, covering it from my moans getting louder. I squeezed my eyes close before cumming around his cock. Jimin grunts slightly from the warmth of my cum and clenching. "Fuck" he groaned and pulled out cumming as well.

I calmed myself down as Jimin pulled himself up and got up to grab a warm rag to clean ourselves. After I was dressed into one of his comfortable shirts and laying back in. "Are you warm?" He asked and I nodded before hearing small footsteps coming into the bedroom. "Daddy?"

Soobin rasped out as he got up and saw Soobin sleepy. "I wanted to sleep here daddy" Soobin slightly started to whine as Jimin picked her up. "I'm sorry princess, I didn't want to wake you up so I put you into yours" Jimin explained as Soobin pouted and rested her head on his chest.

"You are mean daddy" she said as I chuckled and watched the two lay down. She got between us and fell back to sleep as her tiny body cuddled onto her fathers. "Goodnight princess" he whispers with a peck on her forehead as I smile.

Next Morning

Breakfast was made and Jimin was ready for work. Soobin and I ate our meal as Jimin did as well before getting up and finished swallowing his food. "I'm late,sorry I couldn't finish it baby" "It's okay, get to work" I smiled and stood up as well after I finished. "Bye my princess" he pecks her forehead before kissing my lips and leaving quickly.

I chuckled and grabbed the dishes to clean them up. "Aunty Yoona is going to watch you tonight" I said to Soobin since I had to work this afternoon. "Will mommy be back?" She pouted as I sighed and grabbed her small figure. "Of course princess, but will you be a good to Aunty Yoona?" She nodded immediately as I chuckled at her cuteness.

"Good girl" I said and picked her up so I could get her ready and myself ready.

Time skipped; 3:15 PM

Couple hours had passed, I was stressed out from all the orders but was still able to get them done. I sighed out and heard customers complaining, walking towards the table I grabbed out my notepad.

I pushed the girl away and started to ask what the problem was. After correcting their order I walked towards the new girl. "Do your damn job right!" I yelled as she nodded and walked away quickly.

Groaning softly I went to go take my next customer order. "Hello, I am your waiter for the night, what can I get you guys?" I said with a fake smile on my lips.

Time skipped; 8:30 PM

Jimin waited outside for me to finish up my night at work. After I came outside, I walked towards them as Soobin ran towards me with open arms. "Hi princess" I giggled and picked her up, planting kisses all over her chubby cheeks.

"Hi baby" Jimin kissed my lips as I smiled. "What are you both doing here?" "I can to pick you up because I didn't want you to take the bus" "You are so sweet" I kissed his lips again then we all got into the car to leave home.

Time skipped; Later the night

Walking inside my apartment. I felt exhausted from work. "What a night" I said to myself and went upstairs to my bedroom, walking in and throwing my body onto the bed. "Ugh" I said, closing my eyes wanting to fall asleep right away but didn't since I was dirty and smelly.

I got up, undressed myself from the dirty clothes then went to the shower. I ended my night falling asleep, missing the feeling of Jimin's arms around my waist and his soft lips pressed on my neck.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

✎ edited