The Fire that burns!!; Enter Izuku Kusanagi Midoriya!!

3rd POV
Not all men were created equal. That's what Izuku learned at an early age of 4. When his mother Inko Midoriya was with his son Izuku Midoriya, the doctors gave her and the boy the bearer of bad news.

Doctor: I'm not going to lie to you but.... Your son will not be able to become a hero. Your son is quirkless. His joint toe is crooked. I'm truly sorry.

Inko Midoriya: You can't be serious. He wanted to be a hero!

Doctor: Again, I am truly sorry. But he just cannot become a hero without a quirk.

Inko Midoriya: I... I understand, doctor.

As little Izuku was listening to the conversation, he realized that he does not have a quirk and his life changed for the worst as an ash blonde haired boy with red eyes asked him a question about his results at the doctors.

Kid Katsuki Bakugō: Oi, What did they say? You have a quirk?

Izuku was nervous about telling him that he was quirkless and has no super powers whatsoever. He wondered if he will still remain friends if he told him the truth about his status.

Kid Izuku Midoriya: Actually Kacchan, I actually don't have a quirk.

Kid Katsuki Bakugō: ...Wow... that means you are useless to me! Luckily, I have a very powerful quirk and I'll be the next number one hero. You on the other hand can be a sidekick since you're Deku.

Kid Izuku Midoriya: D-Deku?

Izuku Midoriya's POV
After that, I was constantly picked on, beating up, and tormented by my peers for the past few years.

Not all men are created equally. I learned that the hard way when I was 4. Ever since I diagnosed as quirkless, people were harsh on me and life was determined to make it my own personal hell. It was not just the people who disclosed my quirk status as quirkless, my former childhood friend Katsuki Bakugō made things much difficult after he found out that I was quirkless, the bullying began and to the point that he would lash out his anger with his quirk. Ever since Kacchan was little, his quirk was the most powerful thing to have. But now, I realize that Kacchan's ego is somewhat over the top. He thinks that when he becomes a hero, he will be the best when fighting villains and winning against them.

Citizen 1: Oh nice! Way to go Death Arms.

Citizen 2: The punching hero. I wish I had a quirk the made me super strong.

Pro Hero Backdraft: Everyone, please stay back. This area is far too dangerous.

Citizen 3: This guy must be desperate to go full-monster in the middle of the city. Do you know what happened?

Citizen 4: Some amateur. Stole someones' bag and then got himself cornered.

Citizen 5: With a quirk like that and he's just a petty thief.

Citizen 6: [over the phone] I got held up. Trains out. Another villain. I'm not sure when I'm gonna make it into the office.

Entrance of the hero Kamui Woods

Fangirls: AAAHH! Mister Kamui, we're your biggest fan.

Giant Villain: Get away from me! RAAHH! Or I'll break your twig back.

Kamui Woods: AH! This is gonna be good.

A fight between Kamui Woods and the Giant Villain.

Izuku: It's Kamui Woods. He may be new but he's making a big name for himself.

Citizen 6: Why look at that dopey grin and I know what you are. A fanboy.

Izuku: UH, sorta...heeeh.