Chapter 24 Phantom's POV

This chapter took forever... Also, incase any of you were reading every other chapter,(it works for the story of that person) please note that this is the point in time where you can no longer do that. It is imperative that you read both side starting with this chapter! You shouldn't need to go back and read the others to understand what's going on.

Word Count: 2244

{*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*}

I tried my best to explain everything, they seemed to surprisingly understand somehow. We had my- or rather, the other me's room and sat on the couch. Things were starting to make sense. I already knew I wasn't in the Miami City that Reiji was trying to catch me in. Apparently these are the parents of 'Yuya Sakaki', but they have a son and he doesn't have any brothers. I, not being from here, have learned a lot more than I thought I would from this world.

They told me about their Yuya and all the different dimensions. So far, there are four, each based off of a different summoning method. The one we're in right now is called 'Pendulum'. The 'Fusion' dimension supposedly invaded the 'Xyz' dimension and trapped most of the citizens inside cards that would be used to power a machine that would bring all of the dimensions together. There was also an original dimension that no longer exists called 'ARC-V', that was torn apart by 'Z-ARC', a demon duelist who wanted to destroy the world. He was a fusion of him and his four most powerful dragons. He was said to be unstoppable!

That was, until a girl named 'Ray' came into the picture. Ray stole four powerful cards her father was planning to use against Z-ARC. The cards used energy from natural things, unlike Z-ARC who was made of nothing but desires. These cards could channel the simplistic cycles of things like the moon, wind, animals, and even the earth!

Ray had stolen these cards and used them in her father's stead, knowing fully well that she was putting herself in eminent danger. But for the chance to save those she cared for, she was willing. If it meant her father could live, and that was all the reasoning she needed.

Fake-Sh-...Yusho...said it broke her and Z-ARC into four pieces, not to mention the entirety of the original dimension. The Yuya from here in one of those four pieces of Z-ARC, and Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri were too. Because things can always get more complicated, the Yuya from here is not brothers with Yuto, Yugo, or Yuri. But at some point they still got fused together.

They told me Z-ARC was trying to be reborn, so he was making them duel one another and the loser's soul would become bound to the winners while their body just disappears! I mean, the whole 'Dimensions' thing is a little far-fetched, but a person's body doesn't just disappear! I'm sure my brothers lost their bodies for logical reason...Right?

I heard a knock at the door as we wrapped up our completely insane stories, because mine is just as bizarre.

"Yuya?" I heard Yusho say as he approached and opened the door.

This should be good. No. No, no, no, no, no! This is not fair. I stared at the two people who walked in. One was almost an exact copy of me. The only real difference was that his hair was a bit shorter than mine and how he had a school jacket draped across his shoulder while I hide an actual cape.

I wasn't too shocked though. I mean, I had to look a little like him, although that's not the reason I'm having a cranial meltdown; it was because of the person he was with; Sora.

After Sora went against us, Reiji decided he was still a good asset. But only for Reiji. I'm fairly certain that Sora still resents me for some odd reason. I know it. Whether he helped me or not. After all, from what I could gather, he was only following an order from Reiji.

"Yuya!" Yoko said while sitting on my right, next to the window.

"Come sit down for a moment." She added.