About the Author

Sarah Elizabeth Ball learned to write well, in Elementary school when a poet came and taught the class about poetry. It was then from there that Sarah learned to love to write. She took a creative writing class in high-school, and has written many poems about her mom. And she has written a poem about her struggle with mental illness.

She lives in her apartment in Zanesville. She loves to write and read. She also enjoys drawing.

She came from a broken home, and her mother died of breast cancer when she was 10. She had a painful childhood. But she is grateful for the day she got saved.

"It was March 15, 2013. The pastor showed me through the Roman's road. Then, the pastor at the time, asked me if there had been a time in my life that I had gotten saved. I told him, no. Then he prayed I would get saved. Being burdened by the holy spirit, I asked the Lord to save me. Then I was saved! I then got baptized on March 31, 2013."

"As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one"
Romans 3:10 KJV

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"
Romans 3:23 KJV

"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
Romans 5:8 KJV

"Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him."
Romans 5:9 KJV

"For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life."
Romans 5:10 KJV

"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"
Romans 5:12 KJV

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Romans 6:23 KJV