This is where the crazy begins

The class made it back to the dorms with a very unstable Izuku midoriya as they got out of the bus todoroki was still holding him shaking crying in Baku god hoodie once they made it inside todoroki slowly made his way to his room (or should I say that bitch bolted cause he didn't want to get hell from bakuhoe)once he got there todoroki put the crying boi on the bed an spooned him till he stopped crying and fell asleep slowly drifting off as well.

2:00am
"Hot it's hot. I can't breathe" Izuku slowly drifted out of the sound asleep older teen and made his way off the bed moving to the bathroom on the way picking up a pen the same words still replaying in his head. "Hot it's hot I can't breathe" until his head started screaming "it's burning"with the pen still in his grip he brought his hands to his ears and started hitting them once he reached the bathroom outside of the older teens dorm
he got to the shower taking his hands off his ears that were drawing blood turned the shower all the way cold and with out even stripping of his clothes he got in and sat on the floor brought his sleeves up and dragged the pen as hard as he could it was ripping his skin releasing blood then started whispering "it burns" little by little turning into a scream then still dripping blood from his ears and arms.

Bakugo
I woke up to needing to piss so like any person would I started walking to the bathroom then I picked up the pace something doesn't feel right then in the bathroom I was meant with the boi and I knew this is where the crazy begins.

If you are wondering why my writing sucks well there's a lot of reasons but one of them is I HATE FUCKING EDITING BECAUSE HELL THIS STORY I ENJOY WRITING AND HOPE OTHERS ENJOY READING SO ya bye